Pam270

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam270

Hi.wanna ask all the old birds here ,i was quoted fr THG for a brandnew pam270 @ S$21.3k but need to place an order fr abt 3-6mth,any comments on the price & beside dat where can I go?Pls advise.Thank you very much

Originally posted by HublotBoy View Post
    Hi.wanna ask all the old birds here ,i was quoted fr THG for a brandnew pam270 @ S$21.3k but need to place an order fr abt 3-6mth,any comments on the price & beside dat where can I go?Pls advise.Thank you very much
    I think you should be able to buy around 19k+ BNIB through some sellers not AD, probably with ready stock too. I personally owned a 270 so I am sure of the market for 270. Happy hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by stanlyh View Post
      I think you should be able to buy around 19k+ BNIB through some sellers not AD, probably with ready stock too. I personally owned a 270 so I am sure of the market for 270. Happy hunting.

Tks bro,btw do you have any ideas which shop carry it & pls pm me.

Comment

Tks bro,btw do you have any ideas which shop carry it & pls pm me.

Just pm you, call to see if the watch still available, no need to mention my name as I got no connection with that gentleman, just helping you.

Comment

Just pm you, call to see if the watch still available, no need to mention my name as I got no connection with that gentleman, just helping you.
          Bro,tks for the info

Comment

You may wish to do some research at the market forum of paneristi.com for prevailing mkt prices. IIRC, 270 is not a very popular model and I have seen prices for new pieces as low as S$19k... I have a friend who has a BNIB piece purchased from an AD so if you are interested, pm me pls.
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

Yep, for some prefers to keep winding, they will buy 233 instead and it is cheaper too. For 270, it is for those who is lazy like me ..haha. After putting it in a safe for more than a week still no need to wind, just wear it for a day to charge up the engine.

Comment

Yep, for some prefers to keep winding, they will buy 233 instead and it is cheaper too. For 270, it is for those who is lazy like me ..haha. After putting it in a safe for more than a week still no need to wind, just wear it for a day to charge up the engine.

wow bro,1 wk the engine still running SOLID

Comment

bro,anyway tks fr the info will check it out 2moro

Comment

wow bro,1 wk the engine still running SOLID
                    Yes, since 270 is an auto watch and 233 is typically a winding watch and when the 270 is fully charged to 10days, you can keep in safe up to 10days. You can then choose to wind up the power reserve or just by wearing it without the need of winding as it will slowly charging up the reserve again.

Comment

Sorry may I know why 270 is not as popular as 233?

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      You may wish to do some research at the market forum of paneristi.com for prevailing mkt prices. IIRC, 270 is not a very popular model and I have seen prices for new pieces as low as S$19k... I have a friend who has a BNIB piece purchased from an AD so if you are interested, pm me pls.

Comment

i guess bcos of higher price...... and the case is thicker than 233.....

many paneristis prefer manual winding......
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I see... I guess it makes not much of a difference with 8 days or 10 days reserve...

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                          i guess bcos of higher price...... and the case is thicker than 233.....

many paneristis prefer manual winding......

Comment

dear all, So whats a bargain price range for a pre-loved 270 J series?

Comment

I'm also looking for a pre owned 233 or 270 , any ideas how much is the "market price" now ?
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                              Cartier Santos 100XL
                              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse