where to find minute /hour hand for Pam104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to find minute /hour hand for Pam104

any one knows where to buy the above apart from Richmont - my watch minute and hour hand kana corroded .....sign sign ......

bro, for this case, i think better go back to richmont. they are the best pple to help u

Originally posted by Gstarcail View Post
    any one knows where to buy the above apart from Richmont - my watch minute and hour hand kana corroded .....sign sign ......
    "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
    the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
    If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

but they charge likwe 500 bucks for servicing and it is a must even if you want to change the minute hand only haha..... sign .....

JW charges only like 50bucks but they do not provide the minute hands ...sign ..

any help??

Comment

IIRC, there are sellers who offer aftermarket hands for pams on watch no space net dot com That was some time ago though so no sure but no harm trying?
        Btw, what series is your 104? First time I heard of the hands of a 104 getting corroded! Did you bring it diving or you working in some marine environment?
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

This is not the first time I'd heard a pam watch got corrosion. My friend's pam 0 started to corrode n he sold away.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Normally, this only happens to T dials which are quite old. I have not seen a L dial hands corrode.

Another way is to just wear it till watch needs a service and send in to richemont one shot. Even, if you only want a polish, they will want you to service at $500 bucks. But, the good thing is they give you a 1 year warranty after that.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X