Shops buying back Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shops buying back Panerai

Other than posting in the Sales Folder, anyone can recommend place to sell-off my PAM111? Thks in advance.

www.paneristi.com, or you can consign your watch at some of the more reliable used watch traders (hobbylink, top hour, collectors' haven etc)
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

I guess u've a better chance to sell it off over the internet than putting it in the shop for consignment sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter View Post
        Other than posting in the Sales Folder, anyone can recommend place to sell-off my PAM111? Thks in advance.
        You will get better price here(have to wait) than selling it to the shop(straight cash no need wait).

Comment

i tink can sell here in the sales sector...becoz your pam is one of the fast moving model...shld not be too hard or long b4 it is gone...cheers and gd luck in your sales...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

not sure if we can post names of other watch internet sales forums here, but if you want to know of others, please pm me and i can give you a list with url links.

good luck on your sale

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter View Post
              There are a couple of physical stores in Singapore where you can sell your 111 but be prepared to suffer quite a percentage loss.

The usual suspects are located on Paneristi and ViaPaneristi.....PM me if you want the locations.

Comment

u can try visiotime located at Chervon house or Passions located at Funan
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

When selling through the internet, you need to be mindful about the buyer. Example, what if the buyer paid and take your watch - and later turn back say that your watch is spoiled and flame you on the net. I am so paranoid. Too much hassle. Sell to shop, and get cash right away. But you lose more percentage. Good and bad
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

can always go to service centre to verify b4 dealing mah...hahaha..no worries....sell to shops for????
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                      When selling through the internet, you need to be mindful about the buyer. Example, what if the buyer paid and take your watch - and later turn back say that your watch is spoiled and flame you on the net. I am so paranoid. Too much hassle. Sell to shop, and get cash right away. But you lose more percentage. Good and bad
                      Personally, I think this is of the least concern, ie. worrying the buyer. IMO, it should be the other way round, ie. worrying the seller. Who do you think is less-advantaged? The one holding the money, or watch?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X