Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance of Radiomir / Luminor

Hi Panerai fans,

Is there any concern over the long term durability of Radiomir and Luminor? how long before they will become in effective? 50yrs? 3-4 generations??

Thks in advance.

As with all mechanical watches, a general servicing is usually recommended once every 5-7 years to ensure the watch is functioning properly. And the durability of a watch is also based on how you take care of the watch. If you wear the watch to go rock climbing or crack open crab shells, I don't think it'll last long. But if you baby the watch enough, it can last you a couple of generations. Many vintage watches have survived the past world wars, so it's really a question of how you use/wear the watch.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

If you wear your pams carefully and service them on a regular basis, i reckon they could last a pretty long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
        As with all mechanical watches, a general servicing is usually recommended once every 5-7 years to ensure the watch is functioning properly. And the durability of a watch is also based on how you take care of the watch. If you wear the watch to go rock climbing or crack open crab shells, I don't think it'll last long. But if you baby the watch enough, it can last you a couple of generations. Many vintage watches have survived the past world wars, so it's really a question of how you use/wear the watch.
        LoL...crack open crab shells....

finnsim
        Rolex SD "m" series
        Omega Speedmaster
        PAM 164K

Comment

3~4 generations ? tat will last longer that the watch tat advertises "You merely look after it for next generation." ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X