Need advise for PAM 88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advise for PAM 88

Hi brothers, would like advise on PAM 88 ( New to Panerai ) and the current discount on this model. Anyone know the list price ?

thank you all for reading.

HD

Look through the threads in this forum, or you can do a simple search. Much has been said about this model. As for list price, just call up Sincere/Hr Glass/Cortina and you will be able to find out the RRP
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
      Hi brothers, would like advise on PAM 88 ( New to Panerai ) and the current discount on this model. Anyone know the list price ?

HD
      2 months ago,MSRP$9650. For latest list prices,call the ADs.

Comment

Pam 88

Originally posted by louie View Post
        2 months ago,MSRP$9650. For latest list prices,call the ADs.
        Bro, yep, yesterday i checked with my friend who is working for local AD. Was quoted ( ba qian dou ) after discount. Some of the 2nd hands one also looking at ( qi qian er ) so i suppose i rather get the new one.

I love the bold side of this piece and also big enough 44mm, since i am wearing a DSSW myself. Am lookin to get a python skin strap, as i saw one brother in this forum has a python skin on his PAM 88 ( SWEE AH )

Thank you for your advise and cheers!
        HD

Comment

Bro, yep, yesterday i checked with my friend who is working for local AD. Was quoted ( ba qian dou ) after discount. Some of the 2nd hands one also looking at ( qi qian er ) so i suppose i rather get the new one.

I love the bold side of this piece and also big enough 44mm, since i am wearing a DSSW myself. Am lookin to get a python skin strap, as i saw one brother in this forum has a python skin on his PAM 88 ( SWEE AH )

Thank you for your advise and cheers!
          HD
          Aiyah, should have wait for 321....same MSRP too but w 1950 case & 3 days power reserve w indicator at e back and in house mvmt

Comment

ya , me alry put my name on waiting list for the 320 and 321 liao.
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

I doubt this 2 models will be out in Singapore AD so soon.

Most likely the P.I will come in first.

321 and 88 has such a different look. I must say both are great pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                Aiyah, should have wait for 321....same MSRP too but w 1950 case & 3 days power reserve w indicator at e back and in house mvmt
                Pam 321 same MSRP as 88!?! i thought priced in euro MSRP5900,i est about MSRP SGD12k plus minus...

Comment

What a pleasant surprise..
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

hi!

anyone knows the RRP for the PAM312, 320 and 321? also, any idea wh it'll be available for purchase in anywhere in the world? thx!

Comment

HD

Bros, is the below the full set for a PAM 88K ?

Brand : PANERAI Stock Reference : 12-08-02 Model : Luminor GMT Strap/Bracelet/Buckle : Brown Croc/SS deployante Movement : Automatic Box : Yes Case : 44mm, Polished steel Paper : Yes Functions : Time, Sec, Date, GMT Condition : BNIB Dial : Black Price : US$5150 Remarks : PAM00088, K-series, super value

Comment

Bros, is the below the full set for a PAM 88K ?

Brand : PANERAI Stock Reference : 12-08-02 Model : Luminor GMT Strap/Bracelet/Buckle : Brown Croc/SS deployante Movement : Automatic Box : Yes Case : 44mm, Polished steel Paper : Yes Functions : Time, Sec, Date, GMT Condition : BNIB Dial : Black Price : US$5150 Remarks : PAM00088, K-series, super value
                        bracelet..?? didnt know 88 comes with bracelet..buddy,for this price and i presume this is not local set. USD5150,with this price you add in shipping and GST i urge you better off get it in sg...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                          bracelet..?? didnt know 88 comes with bracelet..buddy,for this price and i presume this is not local set. You add in shipping and GST i urge you better off get it in sg...
                          bro, will need to pay GST ah, ya, overseas. USD 5150 including shipping liao. meaning about SGD 8320 including gst i am paying ? Locally AD selling SGD 8600 leh, but no stock. What you suggest ?

Comment

bro, will need to pay GST ah, ya, overseas. USD 5150 including shipping liao. meaning about SGD 8320 including gst i am paying ? Locally AD selling SGD 8600 leh, but no stock. What you suggest ?
                            buddy,save your hard earned dollar for local set. You can get it from some non-AD shop for abt that price...i suggest you buy from shops here.Don't take unnecessary risk...and worst part price not fantastic at all.

Comment

Bro, noted, ya, think i overlooked on the GST portion. Do u have some non AD shops to advise me ? perhaps you can pm me ?

thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X