Fiddy Fiddy Fiddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiddy Fiddy Fiddy

Can any bro here enlighten me why PAM127 (Fiddy) is so expensive and so sort after? Just because of its limited production and 47mm case???

I understand why PAM233 is so highly demanded as PAM233 is beautifully crafted, dome crystal, 1st in-house movement, 8-days power reserve.......etc etc...

It's a fad!

The price is all inflated by flippers like me, grey mart dealers worldwide, AD, Panerai emselves & Richemont....

Dun even blink....before you even do that e price has gone up, up, up

Comment

So the "ONLY" beauty of this watch is its inflated & inflating price???

hmm....

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
      The price is all inflated by flippers like me, grey mart dealers worldwide, AD, Panerai emselves & Richemont....

Dun even blink....before you even do that e price has gone up, up, up

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        Can any bro here enlighten me why PAM127 (Fiddy) is so expensive and so sort after? Just because of its limited production and 47mm case???

I understand why PAM233 is so highly demanded as PAM233 is beautifully crafted, dome crystal, 1st in-house movement, 8-days power reserve.......etc etc...
        it's really a beeuutiful watch...far > attractive than the 233 anytime, but looks alone does not explain its high price...
        as i see it, its price is largely the results of speculating, led by s'pore collectors/ dealers.
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

PAM217 S$25000 vs. PAM233 S$16000

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          it's really a beeuutiful watch...far > attractive than the 233 anytime, but looks alone does not explain its high price...
          as i see it, its price is largely the results of speculating, led by s'pore collectors/ dealers.

Comment

pam217? it not fiddy. fiddy is 127. if u r talking about pam127, it is a very nice watch. cleaner design and much sought after then 233. i think it the 1st luminor or something like that. not 100% haha, but the the case is too big for a small size guy like me. fiddy is not so cheap at 25k and pam233 is not so ex at 16k. preowned fiddy and 233 now about 26k and 14.5k. if new i i not so sure liao. SS daytona even worse, not limited production, just that dealers and AD purposely sell at slow rate and always say no stock (unless of cos u offer more then suddenly have stock liao) to make the price so high. even higher then TT daytona haha. at least pam127 total is 1950 units, i think SS daytona at least 19500 units haha. all these prices are demand and supply and ppl speculate price 1 haha.

Comment

Sorry, typo...

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              pam217? it not fiddy. fiddy is 127. if u r talking about pam127, it is a very nice watch. cleaner design and much sought after then 233. i think it the 1st luminor or something like that. not 100% haha, but the the case is too big for a small size guy like me. fiddy is not so cheap at 25k and pam233 is not so ex at 16k. preowned fiddy and 233 now about 26k and 14.5k. if new i i not so sure liao. SS daytona even worse, not limited production, just that dealers and AD purposely sell at slow rate and always say no stock (unless of cos u offer more then suddenly have stock liao) to make the price so high. even higher then TT daytona haha. at least pam127 total is 1950 units, i think SS daytona at least 19500 units haha. all these prices are demand and supply and ppl speculate price 1 haha.

Comment

But PAM127 has an ETA movement, PAM233 has Panerai first in-house movement...

so in this case, less is more?

Comment

i think in watches, movement is not everything. if it is, then cannot buy pam liao cause quite a few models have ETA movement. think of it this way, vintage sport rolex eventhough got older movement, y still more ex then new models of sport rolex? 1 example is vintage SS daytona compare to current model of daytona 116520. 116520 newer movement but y cheaper then vintage daytona?

Comment

bros...haiz,you all forgotten the 5 letter words again.

Comment

5 letters word? what that?

Comment

I think if you can understand why Daytona, with countless in the market & endless in production, can command such a high premium, then it's not to difficult to understand in this case.
                        Maybe should ask the same question on the Daytona to the Rolex experts & gurus for enlightment

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                          5 letters word? what that?
                          物以稀为贵!

Comment

you mean?
                            btw, the 217 is maufactured in smaller nos. than the 127 and is a destro but commands a lower price... and the 217's present price is also a result of the same factors for the increase in the 127...
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

Destro always pricier than normal but not in case of 127 vs 217. In my opinion, the 217 more value.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X