Panerai 112 or 104...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai 112 or 104...

A big halo to all members, I am a newbie to this forum. I was thinking of getting either a panerai 112 or 104 but am not sure which one to get. Can the members kindly enlighten me on these 2 watches in terms of pricing now but also in the future? And also which is more collectible? Thanks.

hi

welcome to the forum . Pertaining to your question on the choice between Pam 112 or 104, I guessed you need to ask yourself 2 important questions. Firstly whether you need an automatic watch or are juz fine with one that requires winding like on every 2 days? once you have an answer to that, then the next most important question is whether the date feature on the watch is important to you. If you have answers to these 2 questions then the choice is obvious isn't it??

As for question on prices now, the Pam 104 is retailing around 7.4K to 7.8K while the Pam 112 is around 5.8K to 6.3K, both depending on where you buy it from. As for future prices and collectiblity, its anybody guess but the historic models like Pam 112 are typically the ones that sell for more after they are discontinued. If you really need to buy the Pam 112 then I suggest you go for the G series ones as they are with painted dials. Eventually, u need to buy what smile to you...
    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
      i have to be bias here cos i owned a PAM104. just get it, one of the nicest watch i had among all. i saw one brand new one at time will tell at sunshine plaza. u better get it fast cos next mth price going up north from 10% to 14%.
      Yea, hv asked at TwT n was quoted $7.6k in cash ONLY!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Panerai 112 or 104

Hi Taurus75, Andrew Tay and Oceanklassik, thanks for all yr valuable feedback. I am not into panerais as i tink they got too many models to remember. Tink u guys are right, ultimately its what are my needs and what appeals to me. I tink its better to assess first and not to buy on impulse. Very scared that my investment will go haywire as the price has really went up and no ones knows whether the bubble will burst or not. Regards.

Comment

really depends on what u want bro - with or without date? auto or manual winding like what Taurus had said.

furthermore the price difference is about 2k. (112J going for 5.5k and 104 for 7.5k)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Yea, hv asked at TwT n was quoted $7.6k in cash ONLY!
            ONLY??? quickly go and buy la some PIs letting go at 7.5k brand new in box

Comment

Oi...! U knw how to read message or nt?? I meant "in cash" ONLY! Nt referring to te "$7.6k" la. I was trying to explain tat this shop accepts CASH only. No credit card, no instalment, no cheque!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                hi

welcome to the forum . Pertaining to your question on the choice between Pam 112 or 104, I guessed you need to ask yourself 2 important questions. Firstly whether you need an automatic watch or are juz fine with one that requires winding like on every 2 days? once you have an answer to that, then the next most important question is whether the date feature on the watch is important to you. If you have answers to these 2 questions then the choice is obvious isn't it??

As for question on prices now, the Pam 104 is retailing around 7.4K to 7.8K while the Pam 112 is around 5.8K to 6.3K, both depending on where you buy it from. As for future prices and collectiblity, its anybody guess but the historic models like Pam 112 are typically the ones that sell for more after they are discontinued. If you really need to buy the Pam 112 then I suggest you go for the G series ones as they are with painted dials. Eventually, u need to buy what smile to you...
                taurus has basically answered your qn..really depends on what you like. as for investment, you will not lose much on either pieces if you decide to let them go but don't hold your breath for them to go skywards.
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Oi...! U knw how to read message or nt?? I meant "in cash" ONLY! Nt referring to te "$7.6k" la. I was trying to explain tat this shop accepts CASH only. No credit card, no instalment, no cheque!

haha its like how u read the cup as half full or half empty. u should have stated cash transaction only

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
                    haha its like how u read the cup as half full or half empty. u should have stated cash transaction only
                    wa lau.. Half full or half empty ? ever since u started wearing that pam240 u become very chim lar... think the effect of titanium lar

2 different perceptions on the same subject-matter. Half full -optimistic that at least the cup is half full and maybe full soon.. Half empty -pessimistic in that the cup is already half empty and will be empty soon... Half full or half empty?? for me I think I'm "bua tang sai" (half bucket of faeces), everything half-half
                    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

If i dont hv pam, thn hor 1st 1 i buy will be auto ( 104 )..... hehee
                      if got a few autos leow, thn die die must buy a manual (112)...hehee

i dont like watch with no date, but for the manual pam, exception, the clear back damn swee.

Comment

The 104 is nice and is popular locally. I will go for that one first
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

hand winding
                          balance dial w/ 3, 6, 9 & 12
                          sandwich dial
                          transparent back

auto
                          dial with date
                          no transparent back

Comment

Panerai 112 or 104

Hi all, I really appreciate all members for their knowledge and advise. I have bought a 104 and now I am tinking of getting a pam 219 as this watch looks them cool and i heard its rare to find one though. What is the price for 219 now may i know? Thanks

Comment

congrat to u, kelvin. how much u paid for this excellent timepiece and which watch boutique? the more u wore it, the more u will fall in love with panerai

I bought it thru my friend, not boutique. Paid 7.2k for it (NIB). Anyone knows the price for a pam 219 now? Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X