Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Leather Straps for Panerai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Leather Straps for Panerai?

Hi everyon...my first post here. I know one can get ater market straps for Panerai at Visiotime and Hobbylink. Does anyone knows where else can I get them? I like those nice ammo straps for PAM233 and 243.

Thanks in advance

You can check out Paneristi forum Accessories Corner and look out for strapmakers lilke Landa (nice straps, periodically on sale), Gunny(Awesome Ammos), Scott Salmon (Savage Straps) and our local JnS, just to name a few.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      You can check out Paneristi forum Accessories Corner and look out for strapmakers lilke Landa (nice straps, periodically on sale), Gunny(Awesome Ammos), Scott Salmon (Savage Straps) and our local JnS, just to name a few.
      Thanks Destro..you mean getting them online? where about any local shops which i can try them on?

Comment

Hmm... I think it's gonna be tough to find a shop that stores them and let's you test them out. I think hobbylink carries a decent array of straps for you to start off, but honestly I don't think any shop will let you try them on as once mounted, it's considered used.
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Pascal, online purchase is recommended. Try www.tcstraps.com. The local dealer is Time Will Tell located at Parklane 4th floor.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Can contact Pam-dino too...nice guy with nice straps...
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks everyone...been really helpful. I bought a couple of straps from Parklane today. But not exactly what Im looking for actually. like those kinda torn and soft ammo straps. My only concern with online is whether the size fits me or not as i dont hv large wrist...abt 6.5 inches and whether the strap would look good with the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                Can contact Pam-dino too...nice guy with nice straps...
                Who's Pam-Dino dude?

Comment

Wahlau! U dunno who's PamDino? He's the master of Pams and straps in this forum. His initial post of his strap collection caused the jaws of many to drop in disbelief! Mine included... Just do a search and look through the threads to find him.
                  --Groucho Marx--

Comment

6.5 inches - around my size. basically thats asian. 125/80 works best. 115/75 is kinda small and short tail. it is very personal. once you get the hang of it. you will know what you want. at the meantime, have fun.

panerai is so wonderful

yes!
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Pascal View Post
                      Thanks everyone...been really helpful. I bought a couple of straps from Parklane today. But not exactly what Im looking for actually. like those kinda torn and soft ammo straps. My only concern with online is whether the size fits me or not as i dont hv large wrist...abt 6.5 inches and whether the strap would look good with the watch.
                      Email to Greg Stevens. He can do any strap for you - long or short by just telling him your wrist. perfect straps. But i no like his buckle personally. however, his 50 year old ammo leather is super. i've seen it myself.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                        Wahlau! U dunno who's PamDino? He's the master of Pams and straps in this forum. His initial post of his strap collection caused the jaws of many to drop in disbelief! Mine included... Just do a search and look through the threads to find him.
                        Wah Bro Destro, you are the Grand Master & yet, you are calling me the master! Don't see me so up leh. There are many crouching tigers & hidden dragons here

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                          6.5 inches - around my size. basically thats asian. 125/80 works best. 115/75 is kinda small and short tail. it is very personal. once you get the hang of it. you will know what you want. at the meantime, have fun.

panerai is so wonderful

yes!
                          Thanks Paneraii...I've got a reply from HK Strap Culture telling me the same too. Appreciate the feedback..

Comment

hahaha..here all are dragons leh....i tink me as a small long kang fish better swim off 1st..lol...no pun intended eh...
                            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hahaha..here all are dragons leh....i tink me as a small long kang fish better swim off 1st..lol...no pun intended eh...
                              Bro, are you sure you are small long kang fish

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X