Prices of Pam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices of Pam

Anyone can tell me the retail price of Pam 297, Pam 171 and Pam 90.
    And where i'll be able to find them in singapore.

thanks a lot!

Take a look at this site:-

http://www.hobbylink.com.sg/Watches.htm

maybe you would like to give them a call.

Cheers
    Current

Rolex DSSD
    Rolex SD
    Pam 162
    Pam 351
    Tudor Hydronaut
    Fortis 24hrs Automatic
    Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

Few of AD Price

Happen to check out some prices:

PAM 111 - 7450
      PAM 104 - 8450
      PAM 112 - 6800
      PAM 312 - 9850
      PAM 000 - 5950
      PAM 317 - 33000 ++
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

check out this site

http://www.paneristi.com/reference/p...pricelist.html

Comment

Thanks all for the reply.
          Just wondering, how trust worthy is Hobbylink?

Comment

Originally posted by RainingDay View Post
            Thanks all for the reply.
            Just wondering, how trust worthy is Hobbylink?
            Trustworthy in what sense? Authenticity? or other sense?

Comment

authenticity.

Comment

Definitely not a problem when it comes to authenticity

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Usually no problem on authenticity for watches

Most fake watches are not anywhere near the real thing. Once you feel and touch it, should be able to differentiate. Especially for the crown protector.

Also, the accompanied items are hard to fake. Pear wood box, warranty card, cosc cert, screw drivers etc. Too much effort to make.

So there shouldn't be much problem who to purchase from. After all once sold they don't do the warranty.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    Happen to check out some prices:

PAM 111 - 7450
                    PAM 104 - 8450
                    PAM 112 - 6800
                    PAM 312 - 9850
                    PAM 000 - 5950
                    PAM 317 - 33000 ++
                    bro do the ADs give discounts on these models ?

Comment

Authenticity

Most fake watches are not anywhere near the real thing. Once you feel and touch it, should be able to differentiate. Especially for the crown protector.

Also, the accompanied items are hard to fake. Pear wood box, warranty card, cosc cert, screw drivers etc. Too much effort to make.

So there shouldn't be much problem who to purchase from. After all once sold they don't do the warranty.
                      this is what i though last time...as long it comes with accessories we are safe. Well,time changed....the fakes are getting better now. Even i can't tell from just looking or holding it. I aint taking any chances by just weighing it with gut feel. Nowadays,even the fake comes with pear wood box,cosc cert,warranty card,bezel protector etc...all from Guangzhou.Yes,no kidding here...same as what we get from AD! (not the latest models though,and the SE.But the earlier models) Here i attached a fake Guangzhou supplied Panerai box and papers. Take a closer look,you will see the hinges are plated gold in color. This is the earlier version. Newest version are same as authentic Panerai,chrome finished!

My best take is to have a piece of mind,meet seller at SC to deal. Afterall you already paying several thousands for the watch,what is the 85 dollars...

Comment

No discount given as they only have price but no stock

Originally posted by MCTTT View Post
                        bro do the ADs give discounts on these models ?
                        None of the PAM I checked is available and they cannot promise stock.

Comment

Well I dont see any that have quality as near.

Originally posted by louie View Post
                          this is what i though last time...as long it comes with accessories we are safe. Well,time changed....the fakes are getting better now. Even i can't tell from just looking or holding it. I aint taking any chances by just weighing it with gut feel. Nowadays,even the fake comes with pear wood box,cosc cert,warranty card,bezel protector etc...all from Guangzhou.Yes,no kidding here...same as what we get from AD! (not the latest models though,and the SE.But the earlier models) Here i attached a fake Guangzhou supplied Panerai box and papers. Take a closer look,you will see the hinges are plated gold in color. This is the earlier version. Newest version are same as authentic Panerai,chrome finished!

My best take is to have a piece of mind,meet seller at SC to deal. Afterall you already paying several thousands for the watch,what is the 85 dollars...

Maybe they have increased their skills by now.

You are right that a small fee gives peace of mind. After all prices are usually hundreds off AD price.

Comment

This is the main reason for grey market dealers & pre-owned panerai to be in demand. It in turn hold the value of these watches. All due to the limited number of production per model/per year.

Comment

Which models? Did you ask for discount?
                              From what I have see, the moment you indicate you are willing to buy at no discount or even better, to pay a premium, they will have stock...
                              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                              three times is enemy action and
                              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                              ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X