Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pam249

hi can anyone advise me pam249 uses what size of straps? thanks

Most commonly used are 27/26, 27/24, 26/26....

But these works just as well, albeit more seldom 27/22, 26/24, 26/22.....

Comment

249 is a vintage remake so it deserve nothing less than a vintage Simona or a vintage Ammo.

May also look different from a JNS shark ot frog skin strap.

Best is buy all and try.

I like the 47mm on 26/26

Comment

thanks guys for all the help

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
          249 is a vintage remake so it deserve nothing less than a vintage Simona or a vintage Ammo.

May also look different from a JNS shark ot frog skin strap.

Best is buy all and try.

I like the 47mm on 26/26
          hi bro, what u mean by 47mm? and then 26/26? or what others have advised like 27/26 26/22 or so many combi? what exactly is that refering to? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
            hi bro, what u mean by 47mm? and then 26/26? or what others have advised like 27/26 26/22 or so many combi? what exactly is that refering to? thanks
            Bro,

47mm refers to the dial diametre of your watch. The 127, 217, 249, 232 are all 47mm

47mm watch can take 26mm width straps, while 44mm watch use 24mm width straps and 40mm watch use 22mm straps.

26/26 means the strap is straight and is 26mm at the lug side till the tail side.

27/26 means tapered a little. 27mm still can squeue into the lug of a 47mm.

26/22 means tapered a lot. Wider from the lug and tapered till 22mm at the tail.

Hope that helps.

Comment

oh ok, i think i know what u mean. is it 26/26 means the strap width is same size all the way and 26/22 means the lug end there is 26mm and will get smaller and smaller till the end of the strap will be 22mm, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                oh ok, i think i know what u mean. is it 26/26 means the strap width is same size all the way and 26/22 means the lug end there is 26mm and will get smaller and smaller till the end of the strap will be 22mm, correct?
                Yes. Like Jeans, got different cutting.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X