• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM104F at S$4950

Hi all,

just saw a pam 104 being sold at 4950 complete set

www.jwwatch.com

really tok kong price

Brother.I think the price at 2004 also around 4k.Friend of mine bought PAM088 around at 3 plus to 4K after 30% discounted during 2004.

Comment

The price of $4,950 is before the 7% GST. The final sale price should be $5,296.50.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        The price of $4,950 is before the 7% GST. The final sale price should be $5,296.50.
        Also good pricing, take a look at the sales garage, same series, but price a big difference.
        Current

Rolex DSSD
        Rolex SD
        Pam 162
        Pam 351
        Tudor Hydronaut
        Fortis 24hrs Automatic
        Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

Yeap, need to add in 7% GST into the price. Any brudders here happened to see the watch on sale at JW?
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

My colleague want here during luch time ,saw one of the lady bought the watch but was told that the small seconds hand is not working need to send for service,so it cost at least $500 just for the servicing and don't include spare parts...so total cost plus the watch she bought is nearly 5.8 to 6k lor...

Comment

Originally posted by Planet View Post
              My colleague want here during luch time ,saw one of the lady bought the watch but was told that the small seconds hand is not working need to send for service,so it cost at least $500 just for the servicing and don't include spare parts...so total cost plus the watch she bought is nearly 5.8 to 6k lor...
              huh, and they never state in their advertisement abt this?

first they put 'nett' which is not inclusive of GST...a bit weird..thats why i nvr bother to look at their stuff. too many hidden agenda
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

And I believe it is not just jw.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  huh, and they never state in their advertisement abt this?

first they put 'nett' which is not inclusive of GST...a bit weird..thats why i nvr bother to look at their stuff. too many hidden agenda
                  Then they are not really honest, right? They should state the watch condition clearly & not mislead the consumers. Luckily, I didnt rush down or else I will feel really pissed! I could understand that some private seller doing that cos they peobably dont know much but from a well-known shop? It's quite unforgiveable!
                  I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                  Alfa 33
                  Alfa 147
                  Alfa GT
                  Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                  Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

caveat emptor...buyer beware.
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

this is what i call mind games.

Phase 1: see price, and understand what nett means so faster rush down cos find it cheap

Phase 2: at the shop, everything discuss le, ok fine, will buy. THEN they say have to add GST (SLS shops like to do this too).

Phase 3: Argue, but suck thumb, find still slightly cheaper or on par elsewhere, decided aiyah come all the way le, might as well just get it and forget it

Phase 4: tell u need to fix the hands hor. At this time u blur liao, just wanna get and get out so decided to ok lah since here, talk so long, price end up same as elsewhere in the end but lazy go buy elsewhere, so just buy

shop happy, customer never returns

4 phases of some shops. but there are like 4m population in singapore!! each one buy 1 item then u close the shop and reopen under another name, u still get rich in the end wat....more so if foreigners!!
                      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

but with the exception of bronzeage...

they usually price it higher in their website. walk in and you'll be surprised that the quoted price is a good 10% lower than quoted in their site.

that is even before bargaining.

Comment

Yes.I saw the price for BNIB PAM 024K selling at 7.3k few weeks ago that is
                          very cheap compared to some shop,same series and model asking for 8K .
                          So must do some home work before buying lor...

Originally posted by terrenceterrence View Post
                          but with the exception of bronzeage...

they usually price it higher in their website. walk in and you'll be surprised that the quoted price is a good 10% lower than quoted in their site.

that is even before bargaining.

Comment

wah thanks, learnt of another dealer called ebronzeage. its the one located at chinatown point?

Comment

Sigh...... My cousin bought a seiko from them too. He thought that it was a gd deal but after that must do some servicing that cost him 300 bucks. Since it was a rare model according to him, he just buy them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X