Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straps

Hey anyone every order direct from Strap Culture before? Or can get it locally cheaper? any experience to share?

Panerai has a new world of Straps. So what other affordable choices are there?

Also show case ur STRAPS!!!
    (Big Watch Siao)
    BALL
    Rolex
    Panerai
    Omega
    Cartier
    Panerai
    IWC

I ordered from them before....shipped from HK..very chop chop received...no prob...go ahead and order.

Price is def good...I change one of the normal buckle to PVD ones nd they did not even chaged me the extra cost.

Comment

For a start, SC is considered affordable and easily accessible vis the rest of the makers...... and imptly lesser waiting time.

I'll suggest to lurk ard Paneristi's AC and see whats avail from the daily pasar malam. Grab those if u can accept used pcs, if not then order brand new ones...... thru the strapmakers' webbies, some brands are actually avail locally at the 2 shops (Sunshine Plaza), or thru Pamdino who brings in some of these good stuffs......

After trading these straps for awhile...... I'll go for the more reputable US/Italian makes, better quality and feel..... and they'll stay longer with you....... my 2 cents.

ps: not related to any of the mentioned brands/stores.....

Comment

Are u saying SC traps are of lower quality? i am just curious ; D
        I feel that SC quality is quite gd actually.

Was thinking of getting Simona but friend says its overpriced..and really not into ammo straps. All these are in the US 200 to 300 region. IMO not really worth it and I prefer to have more straps to change at a cheaper cost.

Comment

Yes & No Bro.....SC straps are ok, but if you compare against the Simona, GSD, etc.... my feel is the latter are without doubt better.....at least for me.

Agree that these straps don't come cheap....esp the Simona Sharks or Gator but maybe try a Vintage series for a start.

End of the day....its individual pref on design/likes vs costs..... more imptly is to enjoy the strap hunting process....

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
            Are u saying SC traps are of lower quality? i am just curious ; D
            I feel that SC quality is quite gd actually.
            Was thinking of getting Simona but friend says its overpriced..and really not into ammo straps. All these are in the US 200 to 300 region. IMO not really worth it and I prefer to have more straps to change at a cheaper cost.
            I've 2 Simonas... of all the gators I hve (HKTan, APB etc) owned, her is the bestest...
            For non-exotic skin, SC is great in terms of colour but not soft at all. But for the price, mai hiam lah...

Ender
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

hmm will take note of that. but I dont fancy spending 200-300USD on a strap. will try the SC out.
              (Big Watch Siao)
              BALL
              Rolex
              Panerai
              Omega
              Cartier
              Panerai
              IWC

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                I've 2 Simonas... of all the gators I hve (HKTan, APB etc) owned, her is the bestest...
                For non-exotic skin, SC is great in terms of colour but not soft at all. But for the price, mai hiam lah...

Ender

SC straps are 5mm..hence not soft and as pileable mah

Minority, not bad for the price seriously..I like the straps thick as my look more 'Garang' type. Looks good on my wife too...the contrast of small wrist and oversize straps and watch.

Comment

But the simona straps damn nice leh...saw the blue shark skin one at truly collectibles...or was it time will tell...damn nice but 250 bucks! (or was it 350?) sigh..my mind fails me...

cant seem to find it on the website leh
                  There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

A Balancing Act

In deciding on a strap, do consider this - long after the price has been forgotten, it's the quality of the strap that remains with you.

I love my 2nd generation Kaktus Original Drifter to bits.

Comment

Simona is definitely worth the money and sad to say that I will never buy another SC strap. Don't really like the quality and feel, but definitely appealing to a starter who is attracted by varieties of straps

Comment

Originally posted by 79ersz View Post
                        For a start, SC is considered affordable and easily accessible vis the rest of the makers...... and imptly lesser waiting time.

I'll suggest to lurk ard Paneristi's AC and see whats avail from the daily pasar malam. Grab those if u can accept used pcs, if not then order brand new ones...... thru the strapmakers' webbies, some brands are actually avail locally at the 2 shops (Sunshine Plaza), or thru Pamdino who brings in some of these good stuffs......

After trading these straps for awhile...... I'll go for the more reputable US/Italian makes, better quality and feel..... and they'll stay longer with you....... my 2 cents.

ps: not related to any of the mentioned brands/stores.....

Bro, how are u? Still lurking around in AC ah??

Lol

Comment

lolz...for me i prefer GSD straps...veri nice and fitting..the quality of the strap speaks well for itself...
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            lolz...for me i prefer GSD straps...veri nice and fitting..the quality of the strap speaks well for itself...
                            hi feilong108, if you like GSD straps, then you may also want to consider Scot Salmon's Savage Straps. Had the chance to handle my friend's Savage strap and wow, it is beautifully made (fits perfectly between the lugs), soft, supple... and best of all they are cheaper than GSD.

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
                              Simona is definitely worth the money and sad to say that I will never buy another SC strap. Don't really like the quality and feel, but definitely appealing to a starter who is attracted by varieties of straps
                              Never tried a SC strap but I kinda like the Simona Vintage Tan and Vachetta Anticata... but am waiting for the euro to drop... too ex to buy direct from Simona otherwise.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X