Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• budget of 10k for Pam

Hi guys,

I have a limited budget of not so much, about $10k. Looking for a pam that is within this limited budget.

So far has shortlist and eyeing Pam 000, 005, 104, 240, and 90, all 44mm. So far has seen and wear 000 and 90, very beautiful watches. Most are painted dials. In a delima now, can advise which model to buy and why? Many Thanks in advance.

For a budget of 10K, best would be to put name down at a AD for a 312 and wait patiently. Retail at $9850 with in-house movement and 3 day power reserve....is a good piece.

Comment

Not promoting my own watch but with a bit more than 10k you can get the Pam 232. Tobacco dial.... gold hands... 47mm.... and a special edition to boot... Thats if you like Radiomir... BTW it wears really nice on shirts as the case is thinner...
      PAM 233K :woohoo:
      IWC BP 5004 :D
      Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
      Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

Pam 233 !!!!!!!
        Rolex SD "m" series
        Omega Speedmaster
        PAM 164K

Comment

PAM 312 at list. 3 day auto with date.

PAM 231 Radiomir Pink Gold

PAM 232 Radiomir Gold Hands

PAM 219 Destro

PAM 90 Power reserve

PAM 88 GMT

All near your budget 10K +/- some.

If can up budget 233 is nice. Check *** now, I think time alley offer is decent.

No submersible as I not fan so cannot recommend.

Happy hunting
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
            Not promoting my own watch but with a bit more than 10k you can get the Pam 232. Tobacco dial.... gold hands... 47mm.... and a special edition to boot... Thats if you like Radiomir... BTW it wears really nice on shirts as the case is thinner...
            I fully agree. If like radiomir, 10K get 232. No hands oxidation problem also.

If can find one...
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              I fully agree. If like radiomir, 10K get 232. No hands oxidation problem also.

If can find one...

232 not difficult to find now but BNIB is around $11K+. Used can get near $10K.

Still, for radiomir, I prefer 190. Gold hands, JLC movement, 8-days. But will need to up budget a bit more.

Comment

I am in for 312. Hottest now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                  For a budget of 10K, best would be to put name down at a AD for a 312 and wait patiently. Retail at $9850 with in-house movement and 3 day power reserve....is a good piece.
                  Seconded if you are going for a Luminor! It's only a question of time before the price of the 312 settles down.
                  If you like Radiomir... I will say go for the 190 or the 232 but for both have to top up abit.
                  "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

Retail in Singapore you can forget about it.Overseas AD especially europe must be fast.Euros going up I just paid at extra of couple of hundreds for my 312

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                      Retail in Singapore you can forget about it.Overseas AD especially europe must be fast.Euros going up I just paid at extra of couple of hundreds for my 312
                      May i know what is the damage for your 312? Hmm... you mean a couple of hundreds above list price?

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post

I like the 312 also, but seen so many sets selling, so bit scare. Is in-house movement more reliable or cost more for Pam? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post

232 is limited edition and no more new one, right? 47mm too big for my thin wrist

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            PAM 312 at list. 3 day auto with date.

PAM 231 Radiomir Pink Gold

PAM 232 Radiomir Gold Hands

PAM 219 Destro

PAM 90 Power reserve

PAM 88 GMT

All near your budget 10K +/- some.

If can up budget 233 is nice. Check *** now, I think time alley offer is decent.

No submersible as I not fan so cannot recommend.

Happy hunting

bro, Thanks for your detail reply. Cannot get 233, is way above my budget, 5k more. I also no submersible fan, not my preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              Seconded if you are going for a Luminor! It's only a question of time before the price of the 312 settles down.
                              If you like Radiomir... I will say go for the 190 or the 232 but for both have to top up abit.

Maybe got to wait for 232 price to settle down, now they still selling above list price. $10k++

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X