Reliable place to get Pam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable place to get Pam?

Hello, im looking forward to get my first pam but im having no luck getting from AD here. Can anyone advise? Im trying to get a 000 or 005, thanks in advance.

It depends whether do u wanna get a BNIB or LNIB? and do u die die wanna get it from local ADs...if not,
    U can try going into the other watches garage to look for it. I think some of the fellow forumers are selling it...
    Dun worry so much bro, once u hav this post, i m sure that the bros here will take care u by PMing u the watches u wan...then its up to u to make the decision to getting ur first pam...
    But rem, when u get one...post some pics of it to share with all the bros here!!!

Comment

There are quite a few traders out there who have these two watches.Good investment pieces.Good choice.Just saw one today 'G' series.

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
        It depends whether do u wanna get a BNIB or LNIB? and do u die die wanna get it from local ADs...if not,
        U can try going into the other watches garage to look for it. I think some of the fellow forumers are selling it...
        Dun worry so much bro, once u hav this post, i m sure that the bros here will take care u by PMing u the watches u wan...then its up to u to make the decision to getting ur first pam...
        But rem, when u get one...post some pics of it to share with all the bros here!!!
        I would prefer to get a BNIB and i had given up on ADs. But im still quite skeptical about getting second hand also, since there's so many fakes floating around.

Comment

Well, it really depends on u my friend...As there is also a way to get them verify, and of cos hav to pay for the verification...There are some shops where they sell quite a number of panerais...maybe u can try hobbylink at far east, i heard from a fren that he sells them at a reasonable price...
          Happy searching...

Comment

Another PI is Visiotime and they sell pre-loved Pan too.

Comment

Well, it really depends on u my friend...As there is also a way to get them verify, and of cos hav to pay for the verification...There are some shops where they sell quite a number of panerais...maybe u can try hobbylink at far east, i heard from a fren that he sells them at a reasonable price...
              Happy searching...

Hobbylink don't have pam 000 or 005,just been there yesterday, but got many
              111 and 312. Just to share some info...btw, nice boss there, friendly and no air

Comment

Originally posted by cocobat View Post
                I would prefer to get a BNIB and i had given up on ADs. But im still quite skeptical about getting second hand also, since there's so many fakes floating around.

When getting used pam from forum, maybe you can take note. SOme BNIB really not BNIB, maybe is LNIB only after some polish and sticker put back.

You can bring your intended to buy pam to Richemont to verify at a small fee.

Comment

i dont think pam has lot of fakes floating around as compared to rolex

Comment

Hello, im looking forward to get my first pam but im having no luck getting from AD here. Can anyone advise? Im trying to get a 000 or 005, thanks in advance.
                    Bro, try harder with your local AD or overseas AD. I heard some small number of 00 and 05 was released last week ! Otherwise, wait a little longer and you may find them in the usual link shops (hoblink/visio etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                      i think cocobat is trying to say that some panerai replica is so good that even some watch dealers cannot even tell that it is a fake.

some replica panerai come c/w box and paper too.....
                      wow, any tell tale signs of these fakes then?

Comment

Hey, i got a pm from a Philip Loi who claims to do pam watches online. Anyone dealt with him before? His prices seems to be quite reasonable.

Comment

Hey, i got a pm from a Philip Loi who claims to do pam watches online. Anyone dealt with him before? His prices seems to be quite reasonable.
                          Hi Pal,

Philip Loi and William are regular Pam sellers. Theirs' Pams are all BNIB cos they got own contact oversea to acquire them.

If you're worried, maybe you may want to deal with them at Richmount for verification subject to their approval to prove it.

Of course you pay the verification cost if they agreed. You can get theirs' reference in other Pam forums. They do have tons of references.

Alternative, you can try Time Will Tell or Collector's Haven or Time Alley or Visiotime or Passions or Watchlink. All have store-front and they have pre-owned Pams or New.

Happy searching.
                          Greeting from Planet Earth
                          ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Rottweiler View Post
                            Hi Pal,

Philip Loi and William are regular Pam sellers. Theirs' Pams are all BNIB cos they got own contact oversea to acquire them.

If you're worried, maybe you may want to deal with them at Richmount for verification subject to their approval to prove it.

Of course you pay the verification cost if they agreed. You can get theirs' reference in other Pam forums. They do have tons of references.

Alternative, you can try Time Will Tell or Collector's Haven or Time Alley or Visiotime or Passions or Watchlink. All have store-front and they have pre-owned Pams or New.

Happy searching.
                            Bro, thanks for the info, really really appreciate it. I will work hard and do my homework to join the club.

Comment

I got my PAM 111 from phillip loi as well. no worries lah. so many people selling 2nd hand PAM in this forum anyway....just make sure you check carefully for the Bar code, Panerai Cert and COSC cert)
                              Current Collection
                              1.Panerai 104Q
                              2.Hublot Classic Fusion Titanium
                              3.Panerai 630S

Gone with the wind
                              1.Tag Heuer 2000, Aquaracer Alarm, F1 Chronometer, Aquaracer Calibre 5, F1 Date Grande
                              2.Ball Hydrocarbon "Mad Cow"
                              3.Sinn U1
                              4.Rolex Explorer 2(40mm), Explorer 2 (42mm)
                              5.Panerai 111K, 312L, 000N, 359O
                              6.Steinhart Aviation, Triton, Nav B-Uhr II
                              7.Baume & Mercier Riviera
                              8.Breitling Skyland Avenger, SuperOcean 44
                              9. Tissot Touch II, T-Race Auto, Racing T-Touch
                              10.Tudor Fastrider

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...