What is wrong with my pam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with my pam?

I tried to adjust the time for my pam 05 just now and to my horror, i realised that i was unable to wind it at all! the screw keeps moving downwards despite me turning it upwards. Does it mean that the spring has snapped? Oh no.... anyone has any idea on what i can do to save it? Is sending it to Richmont my only expensive solution? any idea of the cost? The watch is less than a year old. Thanks for any advice.

if less than 1 year old got warranty right?

I think your PAM have same issue with my MM. cannot wind in backward direction and can feel the crown keep turning thats all.

only dfiff is my warranty is with chriswatch who cant solve it haha...yours with richmont should be ok. just send it in and claim warranty
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Bro, my pam is an overseas set. I have yet to fill in the date of purchase. Will that be a problem? I'm hoping that the warranty will cover the spring. I can't believe it wouldn't mind. hai. I only left it on its own for about 4 days and now like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
        Bro, my pam is an overseas set. I have yet to fill in the date of purchase. Will that be a problem? I'm hoping that the warranty will cover the spring. I can't believe it wouldn't mind. hai. I only left it on its own for about 4 days and now like that.
        Fill in the date,bring down to richmont....I think it would be ok

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

what is your 005 serial?

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            what is your 005 serial?
            It's J1088. I'm not sure of the latest possible date to put into the warranty. It was from a US AD. I adjusted the time and the seconds hand will move for say 5 mins and the watch stops. hai.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Fill in the date,bring down to richmont....I think it would be ok
              I am crossing my fingers.. have to bring it down tmr...

Comment

It's J1088. I'm not sure of the latest possible date to put into the warranty. It was from a US AD. I adjusted the time and the seconds hand will move for say 5 mins and the watch stops. hai.
                J serial is 2007 production...date it say 2007 December,so your warranty is good through this year December.

Comment

Good luck bro
                  You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Empathise with you. Do update development when you can.

Gd luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      Empathise with you. Do update development when you can.

Gd luck!

The watch doctors over at Richemont got my pam fixed in 20mins. They replaced the spring for the screw. Apparently the plug out screw snapped. At least it is working now! heh

Comment

The watch doctors over at Richemont got my pam fixed in 20mins. They replaced the spring for the screw. Apparently the plug out screw snapped. At least it is working now! heh
                        i think thts the same thing that happened to my MM. Can I also bring it to Richemont and claim warranty? keke, mine still under 6 mth (till Dec) but seller cant do anything and only told me manual wind is not meant to set the time backwards de
                        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

wahahaha...joke of the century man!!!1st time i heard manual winding is not meant to set time backward....u must be kidding bro
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            wahahaha...joke of the century man!!!1st time i heard manual winding is not meant to set time backward....u must be kidding bro
                            hee i dunno much abt manual winding watches so dunno wat to say. but lots of sexperts got verify that it can be and meant to be keke..

haiz, nm lah, just avoid buying from chriswatch in future loh.

Comment

congrats!
                              You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X