Anyone PVD their Pam in singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone PVD their Pam in singapore?

Was thinking of adding a PVD coating to my 312.. any bro can advice on cost and where to do it?

Will it void warranty? How long will the coating last?
    You only lived once. Live it.

Yes, it will void the warranty. For a new watch like the 312 with a new inhouse movt, that's something to seriously consider, becos I don't think anyone outside can fix the watch yet beside richemont..

The coating will last if you wear it carefully.. but it will scratch from knocks.. and you can't polish off, you can only recoat. That said, it doesnt prevent me from using a pvd watch..

I don't think anyone has pvd a 312 before.. you're be the first! There's something cool about a pvd Pam.. but the warranty issue in this case means most will advise against it..

Might be better to buy a pvd 000 or 005, or even one of the orginal pvd Pams! Or buy an old beater Pam and pvd it.

Comment

Originally posted by coolblue View Post
      Yes, it will void the warranty. For a new watch like the 312 with a new inhouse movt, that's something to seriously consider, becos I don't think anyone outside can fix the watch yet beside richemont..

The coating will last if you wear it carefully.. but it will scratch from knocks.. and you can't polish off, you can only recoat. That said, it doesnt prevent me from using a pvd watch..

I don't think anyone has pvd a 312 before.. you're be the first! There's something cool about a pvd Pam.. but the warranty issue in this case means most will advise against it..

Might be better to buy a pvd 000 or 005, or even one of the orginal pvd Pams! Or buy an old beater Pam and pvd it.
      Thanks for the reply bro.. will probably get a PVD pam or just old beater and PVD it.. thanks!
      You only lived once. Live it.

Comment

Bear in mind that a 3rd party pvd may not looks the same as the Pam gunmetal pvd. It may looks deep black. Just another point for your consideration.

It's always cool to have a pvd Pam

Dino

Comment

PVD Pams are very striking in look and have the cool factor...esp with a killer strap mounted on it...
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Newbie here, anyone can englighten what is PVD?

Comment

If anyone really PVD a 312. Please share the picts.

It will be a real eye opener. Like a PVD sub.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I really dont think anyone will PVD a 312.
                [SIZE="5"][FONT="Times New Roman"][B]What really connects the wrist watch to the wearer is the strap or bracelet. Without it, the watch loses much of its functionality - The Business Of Time[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Well not a PVD 321 but it takes a brave person to PVD a Rolex GMT Master II (was done in the US at a cost of over US$600). Turns out quite stealth looking.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X