Radiomir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiomir

Hi all, I noticed that most of the posts are for Luminor. I wonder if there is any particular reason why Radiomirs are not as popular or talked about in the forum? What is your opinion of the black seal Pam 183? Is it true that, in general, Luminors hold better value than the Radiomirs (of course other factors have to be condsidered such as demand, features, etc)? Cheers

I am a luminor fan. There is something about the unique crown guard.

Having said that, radiomirs have their own following too. If you are considering the 183, then the G series (with the words "BLACK SEAL" at six o'clock) may be worth some thoughts.

Comment

Thanks! Ya I think it is really a matter of what appeals to the eyes, and it seems like most of the forummers here are more into Luminor. Am a Luminor owner myself and I was thinking, if I decide to get another Panerai, should it be a radiomir for a change...

Ok, I will keep that in mind. I saw one which is J series and the words black seal are at 12 oclock.

Comment

Ah... I see.

A luminor followed by a rad? And then a sub followed by a mare nostrum?

Does the 292 catch your fancy? Some say that the series (J, perhaps?) with the "pig" is collectible. I haven't seen one in person as yet.

Or perhaps the 190?

Comment

imo, the luminor's have a more robust look while the radiomir looks more subtle.
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

Originally posted by 2277 View Post
            Ah... I see.

A luminor followed by a rad? And then a sub followed by a mare nostrum?

Does the 292 catch your fancy? Some say that the series (J, perhaps?) with the "pig" is collectible. I haven't seen one in person as yet.

Or perhaps the 190?
            Yes, the 190 is cool but I think price a bit steep unless pre-owned

Have not seen the 292...cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
              imo, the luminor's have a more robust look while the radiomir looks more subtle.
              Agree...agree..the luminor is more modern and agressive in its look imo

I think the radiomir is more understated (save for its size)... I think it is classic.

Comment

Originally posted by raymond888 View Post
                Yes, the 190 is cool but I think price a bit steep unless pre-owned

Have not seen the 292...cheers
                The pre-owned pieces are not going any cheaper from what I gather...
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

wow, this option out then...I have to move it to my wish list lol

Comment

I understand that the first panerai is actually a Radiomir.
                    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X