Panerai Deployment Clasp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai Deployment Clasp

hi guys, finally got a Pam312 after so much consideration. But feel kinda unsecured using the normal buckle strap. Thus looking at a deployment clasp.
    Understand that will need to get a deployment strap. Can anyone kindly advise if there are other options beside buying the OEM one?
    Tudor heritage bay
    Sevenfriday P1
    Cartier Santo
    Pam111
    Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
    Pam 312 --- Gone
    BR 03-92
    Rolex Explorer II-Gone
    Oris BC3

Originally posted by Tomkat View Post
    hi guys, finally got a Pam312 after so much consideration. But feel kinda unsecured using the normal buckle strap. Thus looking at a deployment clasp.
    Understand that will need to get a deployment strap. Can anyone kindly advise if there are other options beside buying the OEM one?
    pls note that tang buckle and deployant need different leather strap. u check before getting it.

so if ur 312 come with tang buckle.....the strap won't fit into a deployant.

Comment

Any recommendation on where to get both the strap and clasp?
      Tudor heritage bay
      Sevenfriday P1
      Cartier Santo
      Pam111
      Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
      Pam 312 --- Gone
      BR 03-92
      Rolex Explorer II-Gone
      Oris BC3

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat View Post
        Any recommendation on where to get both the strap and clasp?
        cortina,sincere etc

Comment

why no THG? time will tell?

Originally posted by louie View Post
          cortina,sincere etc
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I doubt most AD will keep OEM straps and buckles ex-stock. you may be asked to place an order which will take about 8 weeks or so before you could have it . This is my personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by laitn View Post
              I doubt most AD will keep OEM straps and buckles ex-stock. you may be asked to place an order which will take about 8 weeks or so before you could have it . This is my personal experience.
              wrong. when i first bought my pam104 from cocktina at raffles city 3 yrs ago....the SA took out a box full of OEM panerai strap....different colour too, for croco and calf.

2 mths ago, when i collected my pam233 from hour glass at tang, i wanted to buy a croco from them and they also took out a book with many different strap, all OEM from panerai.....but this strap only fit deployant...not tang buckle.....so have to order and will take 4 weeks.

Comment

Tang is good.... After market straps mainly made for tang buckle too...
                PAM 233K :woohoo:
                IWC BP 5004 :D
                Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
                Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

Comment

Pam deployment clasp

Hi all,
                  1. Does anyone know how much is the original deployment clasp cost?
                  2. Where can I buy it from?
                  3. Can it fit into any 44mm Panerai?
                  Thanks

Comment

I got mine from Europe at 310 euro, so it should be about 600+ sing. fits nicely on a 44, just need to be careful with the width of strap and it's got to be soft leather to fit into the grove of clasp.

Comment

Local agent got sell, like The hour glass. Maybe need to preorder.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

go richemont at kings centre. Used to be at 650,now 850.

Comment

After market deployment clasp

Hi everyone

May i check with the gurus here where can i get a after market deployment clasp for a 40mm pam and how much will it cost? Just got a nice strap without buckle for the watch.Would like to keep the costly original clasp aside ya..thanks a million guys

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X