hw to change straps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hw to change straps?

hi can any pam owners teach me hw to change strap? i have pam 88j but seldom wear it. it comes with leather strap with deployment and extra rubber strap, but the rubber strap don have the buckle, so hw do i change to the rubber strap with buckle to wear it? thanks alot in advance.

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    hi can any pam owners teach me hw to change strap? i have pam 88j but seldom wear it. it comes with leather strap with deployment and extra rubber strap, but the rubber strap don have the buckle, so hw do i change to the rubber strap with buckle to wear it? thanks alot in advance.
    All you need is to remove the deployant buckle from the current strap and attach it to the strap you want to use. You can also purchase another buckle to use with the second strap.

Hope this helps.
    Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
      All you need is to remove the deployant buckle from the current strap and attach it to the strap you want to use. You can also purchase another buckle to use with the second strap.

Hope this helps.
      hi thanks alot, but how to remove the deployment buckle? also if i don wish to remove the buckle from the leather strap i need to buy a buckle to fit on the rubber strap correct? hw much will it usually cost? thanks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        hi thanks alot, but how to remove the deployment buckle? also if i don wish to remove the buckle from the leather strap i need to buy a buckle to fit on the rubber strap correct? hw much will it usually cost? thanks alot.
        I am not sure whether the deployant buckles are the same. To remove, you need to use the screw driver to remove the screw from one end. On the other end, you will need to unhook the strap from the buckle.

Do the reverse to attach the buckle to the other strap.

I am sure you can buy an extra deployant buckle either from Panerai or from any OEM brands. I have not bought one before so will not be able to advise you.

Have fun with your strap.
        Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

well, if u buy strap/buckle for yr pam...u can ask the shop to help you replace it.
          some OEM straps are nice...
          last week i checked out the original pam buckle(the butterfly type) cost $$600.!!
          post pics of yr pam88j ?
          Good or bad, hard to say..
          PANERAI Pam111J

Comment

hiii

Originally posted by muchen View Post
            well, if u buy strap/buckle for yr pam...u can ask the shop to help you replace it.
            some OEM straps are nice...
            last week i checked out the original pam buckle(the butterfly type) cost $$600.!!
            post pics of yr pam88j ?

hihi thanks, but the rubber strap provided in the pam88j don have the buckle so i am told to remove the deployment buckle from the leather strap to put it on the rubber strap but it too hard. i think i buy a buckle and ask the shop woner to fit to the rubber strap for me haha. anyway i am famously known in this forum as the guy who dono hw to post pics haha.

Comment

for personal preference, putting the deployment buckle on the rubber strap might not be so nice...
              on leather will be cool...
              but i know if using the deployment buckle, the leather strap has to be thin..!!
              i think the trend now, would be thick and broad leather straps for PAMs..haa
              Good or bad, hard to say..
              PANERAI Pam111J

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X