Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    ok. list price of rolex as of today from THG.

114270 - 6921
    116710 - 9599
    16570 - 8097
    16600 - 8751
    16610 - 8228
    116264 - 9272 (8773) old price in the brackets

Comment

Rolex Price List 2008

116400 GV Milgauss $9012
      116400 Milgauss $8489
      114200 Air King $5747
      114210 Air King $5812
      114234 Air King $7052
      Half gold GMT2 $14171
      Steel GMT2 $9599
      Explorer 1 $6921
      Explorer2 $8097
      Non Date submariner $7444
      Steel submariner Date $8228
      LV submariner $8751
      Half gold submariner $12733
      Gold submariner $37840
      Yacht master steel $12929
      Yacht master2 gold $46059
      Yacht master2 white gold $50888
      Sea dweller $8751
      Day date yellow gold $33925
      Day Date white gold $37448
      Day date pink gold $35425
      Day date platinum $82463
      Daytona half gold $18872
      Stainless steel Daytona $1xxxx (ask yourself in shop)

I have a hard time getting them and alot more in my hands.
      Last edited by george; 27-03-08, 05:17 PM.

Comment

datejust TOG 116261 $12407 ($11700)
        date 115200 $7248

Old price in backets

Comment

jus bought 115200 @ THG. list price is $7183. discount about 15-20%. depends on the sales person.
          Submariner SS 16610 M Series
          Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
          BR 02 Blue

Comment

FWIW, I have US and UK listed posted here

Hi All,

I am new to this forum after seeing the hits to my site coming from here.

I have the US and UK pricelist posted here.

If some has the the ability to send/email me a Singapore pricelist, I will post it as well.

Looks like a great forum!

-Sheldon

Comment

After 13 March price increase...

Datejust 116200 is now $7444

Comment

Guru, Nice to see I am not the only one considering a Exp II, I am after a white face though.

From your figures the prices in Singapore do not look to promising though.

Well lets see if anyone has more input on this topic.

Thanks,

A

Comment

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by automatic View Post
                    I want to get a Explorer II asap, I am in Hong Kong currently and the at the AD's the retail is HKD42300, but without really asking the HK AD's tend to give 8% off from the retail making the "real retail" hkd 38916, as the sellers tell you about this 8% "discount" right away.

Getting more off seems to be a real hassle and nigh impossible from my experience (yes I am a gweilo as they so nicely call us in HK). (Their only reply is "yes, maybe toyearago, butnomore, eightperecentmaximum" and then some times very rarely a "sorry" on top of that, in the usual great HK customer service fashion).

I am relocating to Singapore very soon an wondered if I should wait until then to get one.

So would be very pleased to know what is the retail for a Explorer II is in Sgp and how much can I except to get off from this price? And also maybe suggestions for shops where to buy one from.

The figures translate as follows with current FX:

HKD42300 = 7375 Sing Dollars
                    HKD38916 = 6785 Sing Dollars

With many thanks in advance,

/A
                    u might wanna read this thread to get a better idea

Comment

I want to get a Explorer II asap, I am in Hong Kong currently and the at the AD's the retail is HKD42300, but without really asking the HK AD's tend to give 8% off from the retail making the "real retail" hkd 38916, as the sellers tell you about this 8% "discount" right away.

Getting more off seems to be a real hassle and nigh impossible from my experience (yes I am a gweilo as they so nicely call us in HK). (Their only reply is "yes, maybe toyearago, butnomore, eightperecentmaximum" and then some times very rarely a "sorry" on top of that, in the usual great HK customer service fashion).

I am relocating to Singapore very soon an wondered if I should wait until then to get one.

So would be very pleased to know what is the retail for a Explorer II is in Sgp and how much can I except to get off from this price? And also maybe suggestions for shops where to buy one from.

/A
                      From your figures the prices in Singapore do not look to promising though.

Well lets see if anyone has more input on this topic.

Thanks,

A
                      pardon me for saying this, it just depends how much you WANT TO HAVE the discount. you say it is almost impossible. is this the first time you buying a watch of similar price there?

no doubt you may be a foreigner there, im sure you can get one of your many local friends to help you to do the negotiation.

if you are really keen to get that discount, why not try asking a local to help you buy since you know it is possible for a local to get about 8% off the retail price. in return, maybe give a treat to the person who helped you.

since you say prices are not favourable locally, then it does not make much difference whether you buy it in HK or SG. the discount some of us here get from my AD is usually better than others, these can be attributed to

1) good relation with the AD
                      2) good bargaining power

the list goes on.
                      Last edited by triton; 13-04-08, 12:35 PM.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

/A
                        what i understand from my AD is Rolex in HKG is usually cheaper than SG (he told me this several times)...you should try to get a local friend to help you with the negotiation...i strongly suspect that you should be able to get more discount.

I know there's a thread here talking about the prices (a recent discussion of the prices of white and black explorers) so you may want to check it out...apologies, i can't help much here....

but i was in KL few days ago, black explorer was going at RM17500 and white version RM17000...both not given any discount....i'm sure some mates here will be able to advise you on the prices in SG...

cheers

james
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I have heard that in HK one is able to get cheaper Rolex, diamond and others blah blah stuffs as compared to Singapore. So when i was in HK a couple of years back, i went to check out the prices of Rolex watches there.

The difference between Singapore and HK is that there are many shops selling Rolex and it is not easy to identify which are the authentic ADs.

However I went to one of the more reputable shop and check out the price of DJ Oyster Perpetual which i got it. Looking at the RRP and less of the discount which i casually asked off hand. . . the price is work out to be much better as compared to the one i got in Singapore, taking into consider that I bargain till my jaw drops and I bougth 2 Rolexes then.

I think with more bargaining power one can get more discount....hmmm..
                          Think the current weaker USD will benefit us when we go HK to shop
                          Tag Heuer 2000 Professional Chronograph
                          Tag Heuer Formula 1
                          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 16234
                          Rolex Datejust Oyster Perpetual 116234
                          Rolex GMT II 16710
                          Sinn U1 SDR

Comment

Another Price Increase

To all,

I've heard rumours of another possible price increase for ROLEX watches in July 2008. Information received yesterday from a local ROLEX AD.

Thanks.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Likely. But until official release, they're nothing but rumours
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Rumours....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X