X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on PAM 219

Hi,

I'm looking for my first Pam

However, i would like to know whether there's any K series PAM219. Or what's the latest pam219 series J? K?

What's its list price?

Thanks a lot!

Hi imt,

Good choice for a first PAM, destros catches my heart anytime *just look at my nick*

For sure, the latest PAM is the K series.

As for list price, please contact the ADs for a quote as Panerai watches just went through a price increase. Not much discount given for this piece anymore, so usually RRP = Sale price.

Check out the other threads for reliable grey market dealers or pre-owned pieces.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Hi Destro22BT,

Thanks for the info.

Yup, was looking at 114/176 for quite some time before realising there a base destro. I think the destros are special pieces. I'm not even left handed.

I'm still trying very hard to justify getting a PAM ... nevertheless I think resistance is futile I just like the looks. somehow I'm captivated by the simple design. dunno about the "feel" as never touch a PAM before as don't dare to try one yet. I've got small wrists, for sure I will look funny or like a clown with a big clock on my wrist

even if i'll look like a clown, at least it's a clown with a PAM ... he.. he ....

Comment

U're welcome....

I kinda like the 114 and 176 as well. Oh... u'll love the feel of a destro on your left hand. No crown guard to restrict your wrist movements and not to mention it's eye catching as well.

Go touch a pam and strap it on, thererafter, I dun htink u can wear anything smaller. I've got mates with 5 inch wrists sporting 44mm PAMs... for them it's just like me with a 7 inch wrist wearing 47mm PAMs. Go for a 44mm, you won't regret.

LOL... good one!
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
          U're welcome....

I kinda like the 114 and 176 as well. Oh... u'll love the feel of a destro on your left hand. No crown guard to restrict your wrist movements and not to mention it's eye catching as well.

Go touch a pam and strap it on, thererafter, I dun htink u can wear anything smaller. I've got mates with 5 inch wrists sporting 44mm PAMs... for them it's just like me with a 7 inch wrist wearing 47mm PAMs. Go for a 44mm, you won't regret.

LOL... good one!
          Did not know that you have a 7 inch wrist. I have a 6.25 inch wrist & was once wearing a 47mm as well. But now, I've downgraded to 44mm.

Dino

Comment

Yeah, 7 inch wrist... 44mm's are looking just nice... if not getting smaller by the day for me... hmm... a PAM217 would be nice
            --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by imt View Post
              Hi Destro22BT,

Thanks for the info.

Yup, was looking at 114/176 for quite some time before realising there a base destro. I think the destros are special pieces. I'm not even left handed.

I'm still trying very hard to justify getting a PAM ... nevertheless I think resistance is futile I just like the looks. somehow I'm captivated by the simple design. dunno about the "feel" as never touch a PAM before as don't dare to try one yet. I've got small wrists, for sure I will look funny or like a clown with a big clock on my wrist

even if i'll look like a clown, at least it's a clown with a PAM ... he.. he ....
              A wrist shot of a 44mm on a small wrist (6.25 inch)

Hope it helps you to decide Join the crowd

Dino

Comment

Bro Dino,

PAM87 on reticulated python flamboyant siah!!!!! Are those T hands or L hands? They look damn clean and in good shape.
                --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Bro Dino,

PAM87 on reticulated python flamboyant siah!!!!! Are those T hands or L hands? They look damn clean and in good shape.
                  Thanks for the compliment . All subs are still T-dial up to J-series, if I'm not wrong.

Dino

Comment

Welcome bro, the strap's a beauty. What I meant is the problem with the 87's Tritium hands. I've seen most of the 87 hands badly corroded with tritium flaking/cracking. Yours seem to look pretty flawless, so the question is whether the hands of your 87 have been replaced before?
                    --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                      A wrist shot of a 44mm on a small wrist (6.25 inch)

Hope it helps you to decide Join the crowd

Dino
                      Thanks PamDino,

VERY NICE!

My wrist is 5.9" .... barely got anything left for the PAM ... but i'll try. Although i'm thinking maybe just close my eyes, buy first then think later .....

Called up THG, the list was SGD8250.

Comment

Welcome bro, the strap's a beauty. What I meant is the problem with the 87's Tritium hands. I've seen most of the 87 hands badly corroded with tritium flaking/cracking. Yours seem to look pretty flawless, so the question is whether the hands of your 87 have been replaced before?
                        Yo, that's something that I noticed on some 87s too. Mine, there's abit of oxidation on the hands, not too bad. It just adds abit of character & age to the watch.
                        You have a similiar strap too. Awesome

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                          Yo, that's something that I noticed on some 87s too. Mine, there's abit of oxidation on the hands, not too bad. It just adds abit of character & age to the watch.
                          You have a similiar strap too. Awesome

Dino
                          Hwah, if that's just a slight oxidation on your 87, then u've gotten yourself a fine example of the 87. My mate and I have been searching high and low for a 87D/E with near perfect original hands, but to no avail. Great piece!

Yeah, I like my reticulated python as well, but at times it's a bit too flamboyant for wearing. More suitable to wear on weekends or match with party wear.
                          --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Originally posted by imt View Post
                            Thanks PamDino,

VERY NICE!

My wrist is 5.9" .... barely got anything left for the PAM ... but i'll try. Although i'm thinking maybe just close my eyes, buy first then think later .....

Called up THG, the list was SGD8250.
                            About 6 inch wrist is good enuff. One way to hide the watch heft on a 6 inch wrist is to match the watch with a beefy strap that's about 5mm thick. I can think of Landa's strap for you, the build quality is very good and the price is reasonable. I'm pretty sure u'll like it.
                            --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Hwah, if that's just a slight oxidation on your 87, then u've gotten yourself a fine example of the 87. My mate and I have been searching high and low for a 87D/E with near perfect original hands, but to no avail. Great piece!

Yeah, I like my reticulated python as well, but at times it's a bit too flamboyant for wearing. More suitable to wear on weekends or match with party wear.
                              You can always have it changed at Richmont. They still have the subs T-hands. Hope it helps in your search for the 87

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X