No announcement yet.

Black or White Dial for PAM 112 , 111.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black or White Dial for PAM 112 , 111.

Hi bros,

What do you guys think ?

Black or white ? Which one holds better resale value ?

Was ask to place a deposit at THG, Est arrrival time would be 1-2 mths time .
    They can give me 5-10% discount off the RRP .
    Is this a gd deal ?

Cortina has both the 111J and 112J , but selling at RRP no discount even if you pay cash .

Thinking of getting my 1st PAM soon , should i wait or buy from Contina at RRP ?

Hope to hear from you guys .....

Regards
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

I would wait, 5-10% savings for more than 6K watch is substantial
    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
      Hi bros,

What do you guys think ?

Is this a gd deal ?

Cortina has both the 111J and 112J , but selling at RRP no discount even if you pay cash .

Thinking of getting my 1st PAM soon , should i wait or buy from Contina at RRP ?

Regards
      both 111/2 is black rite ?
      do they come in white

Comment

There is white dial , but different model no: , not 112 or 112 , can't really remember the exact model .
        Maybe other bros here can help ?
        Focal JM_Labs .
        "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

There is white dial , but different model no: , not 112 or 112 , can't really remember the exact model .
          Maybe other bros here can help ?
          ops, ic.
          then is 113/4 rite

Comment

Yeah, I sure do agree with bro Hary here, 5-10% discount from the hour glass is definitely worth the 1-2 months waiting time. I'll put my name and deposit down if I were you.

In rgds to whether u should get the white dial as opposed to the black dials, my suggestion is to go with your heart. Buy the watch you like cos u'll enjoy it no matter what. However, if u're ok with both, my take is to wait for the black dials (i.e. 111,112) as their resale value tends to be better in the event u regret your purchase and need to let go if it.

I've never had satisfactory customer service experience from Cortina, sad to say. And u're right, they're pretty adamant about their no discount policy on PAMs.
            "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Hi bros,

What do you guys think ?

Is this a gd deal ?

Regards
              Wait till you get the watch. There's no guarantee even if you placed a deposit. They can always do a refund So, until the watch is in your hand, then the purchase is confirmed. Else, you may have to wait for months before you get the watch. The waiting time could have killed your interest .

Dino

Comment

Hmm... I think bro Dino's right... did the SE from THG say if the 1-2 months wait is a guaranteed thing?
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

hi

yup, already said in my another post now pam watches have discount liao. 10% for those normal models. if they said no discount is bluff 1. wait for it, 10% is quite alot like what Hary said. also go for black dial, white dial pam no resale value 1.

Comment

Thanks for all your advise.
                    My heart also tells me to go for the black dial !
                    BTW is it better to get the 111 or 112 ? Price diff is only $650 between the 2.
                    The diff is one got sub second dials the other dun have .

Is it normal for the AD to sell the J series instead of the K series ?
                    Focal JM_Labs .
                    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Cartier Santos 100XL

Comment

this one this one

Thanks for all your advise.
                      My heart also tells me to go for the black dial !
                      BTW is it better to get the 111 or 112 ? Price diff is only $650 between the 2.
                      The diff is one got sub second dials the other dun have .

Is it normal for the AD to sell the J series instead of the K series ?

Comment

Still can get the 5 - 10 % discount?? Which THG did u go? The one beside MArriott?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                          yup, already said in my another post now pam watches have discount liao. 10% for those normal models. if they said no discount is bluff 1. wait for it, 10% is quite alot like what Hary said. also go for black dial, white dial pam no resale value 1.
                          Discount only applies to those what you would call "nobody wants models". Most of the entry level models (eg. 00, 05, 112 etc etc) have no discount at all & maybe even at premium. Unless you know the branch manager, else there's little chance of getting it. Not to mention that if you are a walk-in customer, you can forget about it totally.
                          Placing a deposit means nothing. In order not to offend customers, they would gladly accept your deposit. No harm done to them. So, all bros who are thinking of buying from the AD, unless you have "connection" with them or you are their VIP customer, then you would have a high chance.

Just my honest 2 cents.

Dino

Comment

hi

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                            Discount only applies to those what you would call "nobody wants models". Most of the entry level models (eg. 00, 05, 112 etc etc) have no discount at all & maybe even at premium. Unless you know the branch manager, else there's little chance of getting it. Not to mention that if you are a walk-in customer, you can forget about it totally.
                            Placing a deposit means nothing. In order not to offend customers, they would gladly accept your deposit. No harm done to them. So, all bros who are thinking of buying from the AD, unless you have "connection" with them or you are their VIP customer, then you would have a high chance.

Just my honest 2 cents.

Dino
                            correct, but is they want to give discount or not, so is have discount but see hw u can bargain with them. pam88 also popular model, 10% discount can be given. pam00, 05, 112 also have discount as least in my case and u r also correct, only if u know someone.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                              correct, but is they want to give discount or not, so is have discount but see hw u can bargain with them. pam88 also popular model, 10% discount can be given. pam00, 05, 112 also have discount as least in my case and u r also correct, only if u know someone.
                              Like your login stated, you are Lau Jiao Rolex Collector So, you are different mah . Many "sin jiao" approach the AD & even placed their deposits, thinking that they would get their watch in 1-2 months' time. Frankly, I have my doubts. But, still must wish them GOOD LUCK !

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X