good deal for pam 0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good deal for pam 0?

need help from the pam gurus. I have been offered a pam 0 bnib for $6300. Is that a good price? It is not a local set but was purchased april 2008. Thank you for the advice. It will be my first pam.

Yes. Buy.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I have been pm-ed to get a bnib k series pam 00 so i should be getting my first pam soon. Thank you sg-roc!

Comment

sounds like an ok price

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
        need help from the pam gurus. I have been offered a pam 0 bnib for $6300. Is that a good price? It is not a local set but was purchased april 2008. Thank you for the advice. It will be my first pam.

Comment

hey guys issit worth getting a pam111H for 6.7k and Pam112J for 5.9k? its 2nd hand one

Comment

Yes. Buy.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

PAM111H too pricey.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

what about the 112J?

Comment

112 is about right.
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Need help again. I noticed that the pricing for the hand wound ones are about the same. Second hand one will be about max 7.2k. Should i go for an auto one instead like the 104?

As a first pam, what would be a good one to start off with? I am also wondering if I should save a bit more and get a rolex sub instead? Will be my first one too. I looked around at the links recommended by you all here. Hobbylink seems the best so far.

Are such shops better than individual sellers if the price difference is about $200? Thanks

Comment

For PAMs, most of the time, the 'problem' is this: Once u get your first, say a 104, you'll hanker after a hand wound 112/111/0/5. The more you read, the more you'd want another one. I suggest you make a trip down to:

1. Collector's Haven @ Balmoral Hotel
                      2. Passions @ Funan
                      3. Visiotime
                      4. TimeWillTell @ Sunshine Plaza
                      5. Truly Collectibles @ Sunshine Plaza

As discussed much in this forum, first PAM to start off with are the usual suspects: 000/005/111/112/176/177/104/164/240/301/088/090 and the list goes on and on and on. Bottomline, set a budget for your first PAM and zero in on a couple of models.

Rolex Sub, anytime can get, they are in abundence... as for PAMs, most of the time, even for a PAM112, you might have to wait for one to appear.

As for whether shops are better than individual sellers, it's a yes and no answer. Most of the online dealers like Yeo Kim Choy, William Loi and a few of our brothers her on SGROC are reliable... all you need to do is to do your homework before buying... be it PAMs, Rolexes, Tag Heuers, etc... And if you're not sure, there's always the service center to authenticate the watch before you deal.
                      --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Between individuals and dealers, there are pros and cons

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post

Are such shops better than individual sellers if the price difference is about $200? Thanks
                        individuals - price is likely to be slightly better usually, because they don't have operational cost to worry about. Reliability depends on the individual collectors reputation

shop dealers - probably slightly more expensive, but wider range of products, and plus you can establish a relationship for future deals/trade ins etc. Also less worry about being cheated as these chaps need to keep a good reputation

Comment

IMO, get a new 111 or 112. Cos it is a classic Pam. And you won't get burn.
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Get ROLEX sub .
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

176H for 6.3k? I like the titanium finishing but not its a H series. Dial wise rather different from 000K. Rolex sub I'm eyeing the LV one. Think I really need to sell off my other unnecessary stuff to fund this change of heart.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X