Any place selling straps for our Pam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any place selling straps for our Pam?

Hi guys, anyone know of any place selling nice, good looking straps for our PAMs?? Where they also sell some tool kits for minor maintanence that we can DIY?
    Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
    Panerai: PAM 111 J
    Rolex: GMTIIc

u can try time will tell or look them under Straps for sale sub section in Garage section
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      u can try time will tell or look them under Straps for sale sub section in Garage section
      Thanks, not too fancy about time will tell.....me got not too good experience there...anyway, will just keep watching the strap for sale thread...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shoobie View Post
        Hi guys, anyone know of any place selling nice, good looking straps for our PAMs?? Where they also sell some tool kits for minor maintanence that we can DIY?
        I don't think you can see many straps in real prior to buying. Most people buy them online.
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

sorry to hear about that.

alternatively, u may check with PamDino, levelz plus a couple of others. PamDino will be willing to share his experience with you.

Thanks, not too fancy about time will tell.....me got not too good experience there...anyway, will just keep watching the strap for sale thread...Thanks
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

There is one at the sunshine plaza... the one that is opp Nafa Academy School...
            Cheerios

Kyoko M Tan

Watch lists:

1) Audemars Piguet Millenary Watch
            2) Frank Muller Crazy Hour
            3) IWC Portuguese Regulateur

Comment

Hobbylink has too and I am also thinking of getting a few more straps for my pam. I DIY-ed the whole strap change on my own. Pretty pleased with myself

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                Hobbylink has too and I am also thinking of getting a few more straps for my pam. I DIY-ed the whole strap change on my own. Pretty pleased with myself
                Seem easy to change strap, but not so easy to change the buckle le. Mine almost got scratch even with the professional changing it. Looking to buy another buckle for my other strap so everytime I just need to change the strap without changing the buckle...BUT!!! Richmond quote me $360 just for the polish buckle alone.....is more expensive than the strap lor...I bought a OEM black calf at only $300 and they wana sell the stupid buckle for $360!!!??? Siao ah??!!

Comment

I bought a OEM black calf at only $300 and they wana sell the stupid buckle for $360!!!??? Siao ah??!!
                  About there. OEM goods are pricey.
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

are you kidding me?

Oh my you mean the buckle is so expensive?! hmm was also thinking of getting a buckle for my other strap now will have to think twice. Saw that some of you guys here your buckles have interesting engravings on them! Let's just say I used quite a lot of scotch tape to ensure there are no scratches!

Comment

Hi bro, got a few Crazy Horse straps(GSD) coming in soon. Will pm you when they arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                        Hi bro, got a few Crazy Horse straps(GSD) coming in soon. Will pm you when they arrive.
                        \

All right, we'll see. Just bought a couple of SC straps from the net.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X