Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 104J

Hi to all...

I m new to panerai, i intend to look for one but i dunno which one to go for? As for now, i had my eyes on Pam 104J only, cos it got date, second hand on the left side and its brown strap looks kool...cos i dun like rubbery straps...But i think its quite a old model right?
    So can u guys out there give me advice on which pam to buy?

Thanks in advance!

Looking at the price range of the 104K, personally I'd get add 88 and 90 to the list. Although many would say the dial is too busy.

http://www.paneristi.com/index.html

Comment

Ask yourself several questions:

1) Do you need automatic or manual wind watch?
      2) Do you need a date function?
      3) Do you need a chronograph function?
      4) Do you travel often (GMT) dual time function?

From here you will be able to decide which pams suits you. Anyway, its all about satisfaction... Not necessarily to base on the above which only acts as a guide for buying a watch... I used to have PAM 104J too. Simple dial, auto with date.... Clean look yet sophisticated.

Happy hunting...

Cheers,
      Jay
      PAM 104J (SOLD)
      Omega Speedmaster 3513.50.00
      Omega Speedmaster 3520.53.00 (Triple Day-Date)
      Ball engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE DT1026A-SAJ-BK
      Ball Fireman Night Train NM1092C-L1B-BK (SOLD)
      RXW MM20

Comment

Originally posted by Daytonalover View Post
        Hi to all...

I m new to panerai, i intend to look for one but i dunno which one to go for? As for now, i had my eyes on Pam 104J only, cos it got date, second hand on the left side and its brown strap looks kool...cos i dun like rubbery straps...But i think its quite a old model right?
        So can u guys out there give me advice on which pam to buy?

Thanks in advance!
        Do you really like the watch ? If yes. Do you really like Panerai ? Why ? Find out more about Panerai and history, and then back to asking yourself the first question, do you still like 104 ?
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

1. I wan an automatic.
          2. I need a watch with date.
          3. I dun need a chronograph
          4. Its good to hav a GMT cos i m not in sg

I think wat u said was right, i need a simple dial, clear and not sophisticated watch as i already hav a daytona.
          Thanks for ur advice...I got an offer for SGD7800, wat do u guys think?

Comment

1. I wan an automatic.
            2. I need a watch with date.
            3. I dun need a chronograph
            4. Its good to hav a GMT cos i m not in sg

I think wat u said was right, i need a simple dial, clear and not sophisticated watch as i already hav a daytona.
            Thanks for ur advice...I got an offer for SGD7800, wat do u guys think?
            i am considering 104k also... buy two ask for better price ..

Comment

Bro, I have provided you 02 links below for your reference if you want pam 104.

1. http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=5019
              2. http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=5739

But if you interested in Titanium Pam. Then please refer to my thread.
              http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=6432

Thanks.

Comex 1665, Daytona 6263 Mark I Dial Zenith, Daytona SS 16520 Black Zenith, GMT 1675 Matt Dial, GMT Fatlady 16760, Explorer II 1655 Orange Hand, Submariner 1680 Red, Submariner 5512 Matt, Submariner LV 'M' Series, Submariner 5513 Matt, Omega Seamaster Ltd Ed 007, Cyma Andy Lau's watch.

Comment

Hi, thank u for ur info...But a question:
                Why would u intro me the titanium one? Is it a real collectible?
                Haiz...cant really make up my mind...but i would wan a watch with date...

Regards

Comment

Hi, thank u for ur info...But a question:
                  Why would u intro me the titanium one? Is it a real collectible?
                  Haiz...cant really make up my mind...but i would wan a watch with date...

Regards
                  Hi bro, I think SRC cannot tell you whether his titanium pam is a collectable because he is the seller.

It depends a lot on what kind of finishing you like for your watches. Some like the polished look, some like the brushed metal feel.

Just some info on the number of pieces made for these 2 models of Panerai. The model on the left is steel and the model on the right is titanium, with a bracket to indicate the number of pieces made.

111K(3,000pcs)/177K(700pcs)
                  112K(2,000pcs)/176K(800pcs)

Some like the convenience of automatic pams, but for me, a pam is manual winding watch.

End of the day, buy something that sings to you. Happy hunting!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X