X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam26 k

Hi everyone!

Things have been quiet lately. Btw - for discussion -

How much you think that you are willing to pay for a BNIB Pam 26 k ?

Thanks n regards.
    I own a Rolex !

Hi bro, I think currently the 26k is selling at about $26,000++. I apologise if I have offended anyone, but I really think that the watch is not worth the price tag.

To me DLC(Diamond like carbon) coating is like PVD(Physical Vapour Deposition) coating.

PVD coating costs only about $800. The movement is a normal 17 jewel calibre. Difference is only because it is a destro.

Worse, there is no "pig" and see through back. With the price tag, I have many many more choices.

Comment

I share the same views. It's an SE, but the list is just around US$9k... so its a big big premium...

Comment

Oops... http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...745/PVD+vs+DLC

Have to agree with the views here. Though stealthy looking and nice to the feel, S$26,000 can get me a decent PAM26BL + Pam0 and some cash to spare for straps. Probably the flippers are big on the PAM26k at the moment. But from the looks of things, and how the economy is going, I seriously think the PAM26K prices will soften.
        Last edited by Destro22BT; 21-10-08, 11:45 PM.
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

No worries. We are all watch hobbyist sharing personal point of view.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X