change strap of radiomir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change strap of radiomir

hi do any1 here know to change strap for my radiomir and will like to help me? i don have the tools and i also need to buy a strap to change. thanks alot.

All you need is some scotch tape paste over the screws and start unscrewing. This will prevent mis-cue scratches on the watch back.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      All you need is some scotch tape paste over the screws and start unscrewing. This will prevent mis-cue scratches on the watch back.

Yes, Benedict. Good one as scratch will makes heart pain.

Comment

You need a 1.4mm flat tip screwdriver. Actually i think quite easy to change. Just do it slowly.

Btw THG still havent call me back

Comment

yup tried it before but cant seems to work. maybe i must buy the correct size screw driver size and it seems panerai screw is quite soft unlike rolex screw which when i turn wont get crooked.

Comment

Be sure to use the screw driver of the correct size, else it will chew up the screw.
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Be sure to use the screw driver of the correct size, else it will chew up the screw.

okok, that what i am afraid of so i don dare change cause i heard the metal of panerai not as hard as rolex sport series so i asking for expert help to change haha. thanks alot for your advise Bro

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                okok, that what i am afraid of so i don dare change cause i heard the metal of panerai not as hard as rolex sport series so i asking for expert help to change haha. thanks alot for your advise Bro
                Dun worry, the Rad's screw will hold up if you get the screwdriver of the correct size. But one note of caution, try not to unscrew totally, just enuff for the wire-lugs to come out. Many have lost the tiny screw accidentally. One of the tiny screws will cost u S$30 at Richemont. Having said that, I think changing the straps on the Rad is one of the most pain-in-the-arse experience.
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

.. you just need to buy lots of straps and practise changing, and soon u'll manage fine

i think the more difficult part after that is decide which strap to put on.. haha

Comment

dun forget to tape the surrounding areas in case the tip slips......

you will save alot of swear words i assure you........
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

really thanks alot for all of the kind ppl here for the sound advises.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X