• Show
Clear All

• It has begun... Panerai Takes Action against 'Homages"

http://anton-c.blogspot.com/2008/10/...les-watch.html

http://www.pmwf.com/Phorum/read.php?...0521#msg-10521

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=197495
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

wah fierce! no wonder they are no longer on ebay...
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Thanks for the info.

I am wondering aloud here:

1. Does it mean that such watches (Naples Watch's MM) are considered illegal to be sold? Can someone still buy other MMs not made by Naples Watch?

2. If I buy or trade the abovementioned watches in the online forum and if O.P. Singapore wants to pursue, am I liable?

3. Will SG-ROC release my details to the authorities?

Comment

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
        1. Does it mean that such watches (Naples Watch's MM) are considered illegal to be sold? Can someone still buy other MMs not made by Naples Watch?

2. If I buy or trade the abovementioned watches in the online forum and if O.P. Singapore wants to pursue, am I liable?

3. Will SG-ROC release my details to the authorities?
        1. if the defendant concedes, then they must stop production and sale of the said watches. if the court rules in favour of the plaintiff, then defendent must stop production and sale of said watches.

richemont might go after other MM watche manufacturers, we shall see.....

2. if richemont decides to take action against any traders, then it's a civil case. they might or may not take action against a buyer or someone in possession of these watches for private consumption.

3. if the authorities "request" for information, we are obligated to do so. but we dont have much info to offer in the first place, perhaps IP address
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

This will make hommage watches more collectibles !!! Good for those who collect many hommage luminor. Maybe now will be more desirable!
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
            This will make hommage watches more collectibles !!! Good for those who collect many hommage luminor. Maybe now will be more desirable!
            Nvr thought of it that way...
            ... quick, go out and start hoarding all the homages! once the source is shutdown, HUAT ArrrrrhhhhH!
            ."

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
              1. ...
              2. if richemont decides to take action against any traders, then it's a civil case. they might or may not take action against a buyer or someone in possession of these watches for private consumption.
              3. ...
              not likely as i think veryrichmont only interested in the traders/ sellers and not the individual owner... but then...there is also the Odex case...
              ."

Comment

yeah that's why i said may or may not....... it's really up to them...

last time govt usually go for contraband cigg syndicates.... now they catch buyers also....
                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

hahaha...so now hommages prices will rock???juz like ken trading mm20?lol...that is a gd sign...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X