Pls Advise On My Pam177

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Advise On My Pam177

Hi,I just got my pam177k,can anyone advise hw many times I should the mechanism wind up?Tq

Can give some reveiws on the Titanium piece?

Heard that it is a scratch and dings magnet. Care to air your views?

Or do we have other Titaniunm Pan owners here? Steel or Titanium?

Comment

I've owned a PAM118 before and never had to baby it. Titanium is many times harder than steel, so even if there are scratches on the outer oxide layers, they can be refinished easily with an ink eraser.
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

-

had a 176 before,due to the fact that titanium is more 'porous' then stainless steel, it tends to appear dirty easily and of coz,not to mention its vulnerability to scratches and dings. I remembered once i wore the watch out for some shopping and im very sure i did not bang it into something,but out of the blue,theres a small ding on the bezel... but theoretically speaking titanium is suppose to be stronger then ss.

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
          Can give some reveiws on the Titanium piece?

Heard that it is a scratch and dings magnet. Care to air your views?

Or do we have other Titaniunm Pan owners here? Steel or Titanium?
          I use the TITANIUM & STEEL WATCH REFINISHING PEN when I have light scratches. For deeper scratches, I use TITANIUM RE FINISHING PAD FOR WATCH SCRATCH REMOVAL.

You will get the hang of it after a while. Just have to move along with the "grain" of the watch. He he, sound like the putting green.

Just a link to let you have a better idea of how it looks like. Don't have to buy from them though. No commission for me.

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/shop...hing-p-89.html

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/shop...oval-p-92.html

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
            I use the TITANIUM & STEEL WATCH REFINISHING PEN when I have light scratches. For deeper scratches, I use TITANIUM RE FINISHING PAD FOR WATCH SCRATCH REMOVAL.

You will get the hang of it after a while. Just have to move along with the "grain" of the watch. He he, sound like the putting green.

Just a link to let you have a better idea of how it looks like. Don't have to buy from them though. No commission for me.

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/shop...hing-p-89.html

http://www.watchobsession.co.uk/shop...oval-p-92.html

Very good thread!
            [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
            [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
            Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
            Panerai Pam115G
            Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
            Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
            Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
            Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

I am buying a 177 and would also like to know how much winding the movement needs also how long does it run before it needs rewinding?
              " So many watches, not enough Time."

Comment

Luminor Marina power reserve is 56hours. When you finish winding, you will feel that it stops, that it the end, do not try to force it.

You don't need to wait for it to end before you wind. I wind it every morning. It works perfectly as well.

It is FUN!!! Enjoy your Titanium piece.

Comment

depending if you wind full revolution (say about 30 times) or incomplete revolution (50+ times).

just be careful towards the end, if you encounter resistance ... then you better stop!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X