Advice : Panerai Polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice : Panerai Polishing

Anyone knows the nest way to remove scratches and polish our pam's polish steel?

I mean apart from sending to richmont. Any DIY method?

bro, you can try cape cod polishing cloth

dun expect 100%, but can take out some scruffs
    "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
    the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
    If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

does any webbie has a step by step guide? i search through but nothing. I scared i dunno how to use it, my cap code cloth is on the way though.

Comment

there is instructions on the cape cod packaging.

suggest u try on some metal surface first
        "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
        the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
        If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Try this
          http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/articles/15.html

Comment

Hi Bros,
            So where can i get this CAPE Cod in Sg.I have tried some watch and high-end hardware shop but they don't have it .Plse advise me...thanks!

Comment

Home Fix Thomson Plaza plenty, unless someone went there and empty the rack
              [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
              [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
              [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
              [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
              [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
              [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Ok I will go and grab it!

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                  does any webbie has a step by step guide? i search through but nothing. I scared i dunno how to use it, my cap code cloth is on the way though.
                  For polished surface, no need to worry. For brushed surface, better don't DIY if you are not familiar

If your want have some brushed + polished surface, use masking tape to cover the brushed part. When do polishing, always do from the same direction. Cape cod can remove hairline scratches easily.
                  [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                  [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                  [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                  [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                  [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                  [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Do not use cape cod on polished surface. There is another rubber like material, like an eraser with coarse texture, to polish brushed surface. You can buy this from a shop that sells watch repairing tools.

Comment

Originally posted by sshark View Post
                      Do not use cape cod on polished surface. There is another rubber like material, like an eraser with coarse texture, to polish brushed surface. You can buy this from a shop that sells watch repairing tools.
                      Is my eyesight failing me or there's some typo error?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by sshark View Post
                        Ya, I also dunno what is this person trying to explain. Totally don't link.

Comment

sounds like a fibreglass pen.... for brushed surfaces.
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...06#msg_3714141

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                              Ya, I also dunno what is this person trying to explain. Totally don't link.
                              Sorry folks. Typo error. Should be "Do not use Cape Cod on brushed surface"

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X