some questions on pam190, pam127 and pam21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some questions on pam190, pam127 and pam21

hi any experts here can help? how much can a pam190 and pam127 full set triple box fetch now in this economic crisis? got both of these from 2 great fellow bros here my 'brother' also got a set of pam21. we are thinking of trading or selling but now realise things r slow in the market

Looking at prices now as compared to say 8 months ago, the heavily speculated models PAM127,217,249 are going through major price corrections. As for PAM190 and 232, they are lower by about 20% of what they were commanding at the start of the year. I don't see many pieces of PAM127 moving at the moment. As for PAM21, It's gonna be an uphill task selling this piece, however, there are still collectors looking out for it and I guess if you're lucky, it will still be sold.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Pam21

Wow! That's in a league of its' own I don't even have the chance to see & touch the actual watch. Maybe you can post some pix to show us leh .

Cheers
      Dino

Comment

wa legendary pam21! do show pics here, maybe have hardcore diehard collector will pull the trigger.
        alota watch collectors now switch to mid range watches, said by a friend who is a watch seller cum repairer. people now still have $ just not willing to part for a 10-20k plus watch.
        market so soft that he sold a 18k gold hunter pocket rolex watch for only 6500! damn i was so squeezeballs!!!!! cos i was too late for this great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
          hi ken, i am not expert of Pam but i have been following closely the price of 232 and 233.

232, the special edition. price range before the crisis is around 13k to 14k. now i think can get it for 10k. hobbylink got 1 going for 11k now.

233, one of the watch that i will buy in future....still hover around 15k. if drop to 12k, i will go rob a bank to buy it. haha.

bro don go rob bank k just to buy a 233. if really rob, can consider PP liao hehe also if the heist is confirm successful 1, i will like to join in haha

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
            Wow! That's in a league of its' own I don't even have the chance to see & touch the actual watch. Maybe you can post some pix to show us leh .

Cheers
            Dino
            Originally posted by synnsid View Post
            wa legendary pam21! do show pics here, maybe have hardcore diehard collector will pull the trigger.
            alota watch collectors now switch to mid range watches, said by a friend who is a watch seller cum repairer. people now still have $ just not willing to part for a 10-20k plus watch.
            market so soft that he sold a 18k gold hunter pocket rolex watch for only 6500! damn i was so squeezeballs!!!!! cos i was too late for this great deal.
            bro Pamdino and bro synnsid, u all forgot me is the dono hw to post pics guy meh? anyway the pam21 is not mine and the other 2 watches i think u all know where i got it from hehe. afterall the pam21 my 'bro' get it cheap so many yrs ago.

Comment

wow...pam21...ur 'brother' is sure in the league of his own...haven seen one in flesh b4....more rare then a PP....waiting list at AD is ard 5years.....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

wahaah bro kelvin, i did not picak ya lobang u still say so loud
                pam 21 is the rolex movement rich brother of pam 232, cant remove lug to change strap. the truest to the original 1938 pam model! even the sandwich dial is laid with acrylic to protect the tritium, resulting in a even more yellowish tint when the tritium half life is over. in other words, SIBEI CHIO AH! hahaha
                less than a 100 were made as panerai only found less than 100 old rolex movement with them hahaha so thus so limited! theres never a waiting list as its snatched once its released by the super rich and famous! so your bro must be a super rich and famous? hahaha its harder to wait than your avg PPs.

Comment

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
                  wahaah bro kelvin, i did not picak ya lobang u still say so loud
                  pam 21 is the rolex movement rich brother of pam 232, cant remove lug to change strap. the truest to the original 1938 pam model! even the sandwich dial is laid with acrylic to protect the tritium, resulting in a even more yellowish tint when the tritium half life is over. in other words, SIBEI CHIO AH! hahaha
                  less than a 100 were made as panerai only found less than 100 old rolex movement with them hahaha so thus so limited! theres never a waiting list as its snatched once its released by the super rich and famous! so your bro must be a super rich and famous? hahaha its harder to wait than your avg PPs.
                  haha actually it luck. i told u liao my bro got it cheap. heng heng 1. he also dono is what watch back then.

Comment

wah..so shiok...great to ever seen one...hehehehe....he is such a lucky man....i am sure the hardcore collectors will be forming a queue by now...hahahahaha
                    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                      hi ken, i am not expert of Pam but i have been following closely the price of 232 and 233.

232, the special edition. price range before the crisis is around 13k to 14k. now i think can get it for 10k. hobbylink got 1 going for 11k now.

233, one of the watch that i will buy in future....still hover around 15k. if drop to 12k, i will go rob a bank to buy it. haha.
                      Hobbylink has a preowned mint (not brand new) asking @ 11.5k. I have not noticed any 233 around 15k yet. Do not be fooled by those "too good to be true price" even during this economic crisis. Many people are playing tricks & gimmicks to bring the price down, which may or may not happens.

Dino

Comment

Good price is as good as you can buy it. If not it is just numbers and gimmick.
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                          Do not be fooled by those "too good to be true price" even during this economic crisis. Many people are playing tricks & gimmicks to bring the price down, which may or may not happens.
                          Dino
                          More often than not, there is always a catch for such 'too good to be true prices', if not an outright scam. Also, I tend to believe such reduced prices only if I observe at least a few credible sellers reducing their price... otherwise, I tend to believe it's actually a buyer or buyers who's actually aiming to depress the mkt so as to justify their bargain for a better price from a valid seller.
                          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                          three times is enemy action and
                          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                          ."

Comment

i did some research and realise the pam21 is worth 300 to 500k

Comment

Originally posted by allan View Post
                              i did some research and realise the pam21 is worth 300 to 500k
                              what?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X