Help Me Choose UHR Mechanik or Tactico TC1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Choose UHR Mechanik or Tactico TC1

Hi all, I cant made up my mind to choose between this two uniquely tough watch, they are about the same design sort of..Tactico have to buy from overseas (Spain) while UHR which is made in Germany can be find here..price differences is about $300 more for UHR,,Bro & Sis , have a good look,what are your choice???Thanks..
    Tactico

UHR Mechanik

Tactico has a strong Kobold Seal look which to me is great, though I am not a fan of the black/stealth lume text on the dial, though I bet it looks better in person than in pics.

The UHR looks like a standard HK caseset with a drop-in movement and 3rd party dial, nothing impressive to me besides it being large.

Again, this is all based on personal preferences. That said, the Tactico is made by Crepas who made a great first watch, the Le Grand which was a great endeavor.
    Current COLLECTION
    Anonimo Dino Zei Nautilo Bronze | Longines Master Collection MoonPhase | IWC Aquatimer Chrono Cousteau Diver 2006 | Longines Classic Dress | MontBlanc Sports | Omega Speedmaster Pro 3572.50 | Omega Seamaster (Vintage) | Omega Seamaster PO c.9300| Omega Seamaster PO c.2500 |

Comment

Prefer the Tactico!!!!

The branding word of the UHR looks unbalanced and way too big for me personally....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X