Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116713LN and 116613LN/LB

Hi all Bros,

Can anyone advice why e mentioned preowned models so hard to find? Be it direct seller or Preowned shop. Is it really so good that nobody is selling compare to Sub 116610LN and SS Daytona.

Welcome all feedback

TT models are always 'not popular' as compared to SS, probably due to the gold that people feels it looks 'old'. I do prefer TT as it adds 'value' due to the gold on bracelet, crown and bezel esp. gold price is keep going up. However in luxury watch, somehow collectors see it differently as the price of preowned will shoot up if demand is high. I also noticed that somehow only SS models are in huge demand as compared to TT, YG or WG. Thus since less people buy those gold watches so the supply is also low. In any case, as the demand is low, you should be able to get it direct from AD. And if I am not wrong, the discounts for 116613 & 116713 are not too bad. It used to be very good but the recent price adjustments and strict restrictions from Rolex seem to reduce the discounts. As a result, you probably may pay a bit more for a brand new piece from AD.

Comment

There is a current sale of 116613LB with 8 diamonds indices. Perhaps you may be keen to see? I have no connections with seller but just merely highlight to you if you are keen for preowned TT Sub.

Comment

According to Preowned shops, e most popular TT ( half gold) is

1) GMT2C -116713LN
        2) SUB - 116613LB
        3) SUB - 116613LN
        4) DaytOna - 116523

That explain why market is so rare for TT GMT2C n SUB...... Another reason is due to over demand n no supply. Many AD also run out of stock n lastly I can think of is e price. Both models limited discount nowasday, easily fetch > $14k at local AD. Even reputable dealer like Watch Arena also selling close to 13K for overseas set.

Any bros can advice?

Comment

Great to know that 116713LN is the most popular TT .... Now wearing my precious ...
          My wife joked that I look like uncle when I wear my TT ... Which might explain why demand for TT is significantly lower than SS models (my two cents)

Comment

Hi GURU,

If u all were given a choice, which models will you all buy??

116713LN or 116613LB or 116613LN?

Comment

Originally posted by 81civic View Post
              Hi GURU,

If u all were given a choice, which models will you all buy??

116713LN or 116613LB or 116613LN?
              116613LB. I like the attractive colours. Beginning to miss my 16613 when I traded for a Daytona. Depending whether what dial colour you like

Comment

I will go or the gmt 2c too!
                Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

When u wear a TT is you like pple to see your wrist.. bling bling bling. GMT2 c TT words are BIGGER . My choice is GMT2 c TT

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X