Seiko Sumo dial alightment problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko Sumo dial alightment problem

How many of sumo owners here have dial alightment problem?my blue sumo dial marker does not alight properly,i do not have a macro shots for my watch,or will post and show here,it has been discuss in watch u seek forum before.
    Wonder how many sumo owners got such experience...pls share yers here..

I do not hv this problem on my new acquisition...

Comment

Think it's due to the chapter ring instead of the dial..

Comment

where did you got your sumo? send it back for an adjustment or exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by roychan11 View Post
          where did you got your sumo? send it back for an adjustment or exchange?
          I got it from watch fashion ppl parks, they only provide in house warranty,the chapter ring alightment dont bother me if i dont look at the marker,waited for my sapphire crystal to arrive and tell the watch maker to adjust the alightment when install the crystal will do..

Comment

The Seiko Hardlex isn't too bad in term of resistant to scratch and knock. Of course Sapphire will be better.
            But will it cost a bomb for the sapphire and getting it installed ? Roughly how many % of $of the SUMO watch itself ?
            Mind sharing . Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lvsttoh View Post
              The Seiko Hardlex isn't too bad in term of resistant to scratch and knock. Of course Sapphire will be better.
              But will it cost a bomb for the sapphire and getting it installed ? Roughly how many % of $of the SUMO watch itself ?
              Mind sharing . Thanks
              Regarding ur question, the sapphire is around 50 plus usd, i order from yobokies from hk,he a famous mod seller online, u can google easily to get his email.for installation it depends on ur watchmaker..i order a bracelet before from harold(yobokies) as i dun like the original bracelet which look quite odd with such a big face watch, but the prices of the bracelet is bit ex for ur info, it has to depend how much u think ur watch worth at too..

Comment

in INdonesia, some of Sumo owners have this problem
                usually the earlier batch production ( bad QC IMO)
                i have my sbdc001 in perfect alignment

Comment

Originally posted by PO8500 View Post
                  in INdonesia, some of Sumo owners have this problem
                  usually the earlier batch production ( bad QC IMO)
                  i have my sbdc001 in perfect alignment
                  Mine batch is manufacture jan 2012, not only in asia, it happen to my friend that order from jap website..just bring to seiko service centre or any watch maker can fix this easily at a low cost...

Comment

think mine have this problem too.. =(

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X