Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap Changing

Hi Folks,

Have been learning that one of the key "attraction" of Pam is that owner can always change straps (according to mood, occasions, etc).

But I am wondering Pam isn't the only strap-type watches around, other strap watches like IWC, Chopard etc aren't getting such hype. Why ? Is it due to PAM's popularity or lack of after-market straps for other brands ?

If it appears to you as the dumbest question, I apologise
    cHeErS ... Red Devil

Past:
    1. Rolex Sub ND (14060M - F series)
    2. Ball Mad Cow

Present:
    1. Rolex SS DJ (116200 - M series)
    2. Rolex TT Blue Sub (16613 - M series)
    3. Rolex White Dial Explorer 2 (16570 - V series)
    4. Glycine Incursore 46mm automatic
    5. Tissot V8 41mm

Future aka Wishlist:
    1. PAM (0, 5, 111, 112 or 104)
    2. Deepsea

My opinion on this matter is that the type of people who buy Panerais in general are more inclined to individualize themselves from everyone and more liberal....hence mod'ing their own watches to mod'ing their own cars. Plus there are so many aftermarket strap makers to choose from and not for other brands. Buyers of other brands like IWC and AP tend to be more purists-like and tend to keep everything original, like their Ferraris and Lambos. Of course I am stereo-typing, but this is just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by watchClipper View Post
      My opinion on this matter is that the type of people who buy Panerais in general are more inclined to individualize themselves from everyone and more liberal....hence mod'ing their own watches to mod'ing their own cars. Plus there are so many aftermarket strap makers to choose from and not for other brands. Buyers of other brands like IWC and AP tend to be more purists-like and tend to keep everything original, like their Ferraris and Lambos. Of course I am stereo-typing, but this is just my opinion.
      So I guess availability of after-market accessories plays an impt part Just like i-Pod ... hmmm ...
      cHeErS ... Red Devil

Past:
      1. Rolex Sub ND (14060M - F series)
      2. Ball Mad Cow

Present:
      1. Rolex SS DJ (116200 - M series)
      2. Rolex TT Blue Sub (16613 - M series)
      3. Rolex White Dial Explorer 2 (16570 - V series)
      4. Glycine Incursore 46mm automatic
      5. Tissot V8 41mm

Future aka Wishlist:
      1. PAM (0, 5, 111, 112 or 104)
      2. Deepsea

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X