omega dynamic anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omega dynamic anyone?

caught my eye with its unique retro case and vibrant colors. kindly pm me the price roughly for s lnib with box and bracelet?
    haha post some pics here pls!

Heirloom Gallery has a good range of dynamics : http://www.heirloom2.com/omega_dynam...L_BRACELET_DEC

It is not easy to find dynamic with complete box and papers. Most comes with leather strap. I paid $420 for a mint dynamic with leather strap w/original buckle and another $70 for the steel bracelet. This watch looks much better in steel bracelet.

Comment

Love the old dynamic on bracelet. A rarer find would be a model with day and date.

Also like the 90s dynamic - very clean look. Been looking around for the 90s dynamic for awhile now. Think they make great daily wearers.

Comment

Yeah, i bought the 90s dynamic chrono for my wife on our anniversary. Too bad she does not appreciate it.. This watch give you different look when you match it with different straps. Value for $ watch.

Comment

im looking for the 90s dynamic date on bracelet.......like v rare to see it on sales...

Comment

Originally posted by liangshanbandit View Post
            Heirloom Gallery has a good range of dynamics : http://www.heirloom2.com/omega_dynam...L_BRACELET_DEC

It is not easy to find dynamic with complete box and papers. Most comes with leather strap. I paid $420 for a mint dynamic with leather strap w/original buckle and another $70 for the steel bracelet. This watch looks much better in steel bracelet.
            Hi, any idea on where to get steel bracelet for Dynamic??
            相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Originally posted by synnsid View Post
              caught my eye with its unique retro case and vibrant colors. kindly pm me the price roughly for s lnib with box and bracelet?
              haha post some pics here pls!
              For the head with OEM Straps goes for about $450 onwards - sometimes to 1K. You'll be lucky to score one for $300.

It depends on Shape (some of them are squarish!), Condition, strap or bracelet (New Bracelet is about $400 from Swatch Group, yes they can order it for you!).

Original boxes for Dynamic are super rare, but Shaun from Heirloom Gallery has NOS for vintage Omega boxes going for about $100 each. That, IMHO, would be closest you can get for proper Dynamic box.

I am mad about Dynamic. Let's hunt for one (or more) together!

Good luck,
              Tele
              "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X