Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions sought for the TUNA SBBN015......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions sought for the TUNA SBBN015......

Hi fellow seiko owners. I am seriously considering getting my first TUNA. First off....I'll say .....I would NEVER spend several thousand dollars for a seiko. SO.......that leaves me with the Seiko SBBN015 300MM.

I really love the looks........BUT.....is it worth $1k+ for a QUARTZ watch????

Can Current and previous owners of this watch give me your opinions??? PROs??? CONs????

Any feedback is most welcome. Thanks.P.

i"m bias.

累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Its worth it, no matter which version you are looking at !

Comment

boss. you also jumping ship ah?

personally, i would the auto version.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
          Hi fellow seiko owners. I am seriously considering getting my first TUNA. First off....I'll say .....I would NEVER spend several thousand dollars for a seiko. SO.......that leaves me with the Seiko SBBN015 300MM.

I really love the looks........BUT.....is it worth $1k+ for a QUARTZ watch????

Can Current and previous owners of this watch give me your opinions??? PROs??? CONs????

Any feedback is most welcome. Thanks.P.
          No offense, but if I were to go into Seiko, I will go for automatic...
          And for that, my first choice would be SBDB001 = Spring Drive 600

Power reserve display (72hrs), GMT hand, sweeping seconds hand....describing to you brings back my urge!

Comment

One of the bosses is asking about my strap :

Here you go.

Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by franciz View Post
              No offense, but if I were to go into Seiko, I will go for automatic...
              And for that, my first choice would be SBDB001 = Spring Drive 600

Power reserve display (72hrs), GMT hand, sweeping seconds hand....describing to you brings back my urge!

The master series also not bad !

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                boss. you also jumping ship ah?

personally, i would the auto version.
                Not jumping ship.........I got a 6217 (62 MAS) coming in soon........with that arrival......My vintage seiko diver collection is more or less complete. So......I am moving onto the TUNAs.......If the SBBN015 grows on me......who knows........may aim for all the TUNAs......

Comment

Like what Lex mentioned, any model is worth it. The engineering behind the design is simply one good reason for you to get one.
                  Go for it!

Cheers

Comment

like that danger leh. i better get my tuna first. else boss come in sweep all tuna, price go up again. let me know when u start to buy entire series hor

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                    . So......I am moving onto the TUNAs.......If the SBBN015 grows on me......who knows........may aim for all the TUNAs......
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      like that danger leh. i better get my tuna first. else boss come in sweep all tuna, price go up again. let me know when u start to buy entire series hor
                      Not so fast lah.......Tunas need a lot of $$$$ to collect all.......would take YEARS to get all.......

Comment

My SBBN 015 just came in from Japan. Anyone know where I can get the bracelet sized? Does Thong Sia charge for sizing of bracelet?

Comment

Originally posted by leonmike View Post
                          My SBBN 015 just came in from Japan. Anyone know where I can get the bracelet sized? Does Thong Sia charge for sizing of bracelet?
                          Never mind thanks, I hv sized the bracelet myself after some help from another forum... It's not too difficult as it seems...

Comment

Its alot to pay for a seiko indeed... still trying to convince myself

Comment

Hi, does anyone know where can I get a seiko tuna SBBN017 now? It seems like it is all sold out at online retailers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X