Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobie asking For help!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and owning a rolex. I just bought my wife a rolex datejust, and was wondering why is it that when adjusting the time on her rolex in order to move the time forward I have to go counter clockwise? I have never seen this on a rolex before. Is it a FAKE???? Thank you very much for any of your help.

there was a thread on this before, and it was to a ladies watch too. would say it isnt a fake. but why not post pics for all to see and then we can give you a proper opinion.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rolexo View Post
      Hi all,

I am new to this forum and owning a rolex. I just bought my wife a rolex datejust, and was wondering why is it that when adjusting the time on her rolex in order to move the time forward I have to go counter clockwise? I have never seen this on a rolex before. Is it a FAKE???? Thank you very much for any of your help.
      My mum's watch is like that...dun worry la...get used to it like I do. Coz everytime I help my mum adjust time. It never crossed my mind...if turning clockwise doesnt move forward we just change direction till it works

You bought a preowned piece I suppose?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Actually I bought the watch brand new from Hour Glass at Taka, it is m series. I went back there again, and showed me a couple of datejust that does the same thing. They said that some model of datejust is like that. I will post some pics probably later. Thinking bout taking it to RSC.

Comment

do you mean turning the crown down instead of up to adjust date/time? If that's your question, from my encounters of the new models, yes they are built this way. Alternatively, you can goto RSC and ask them to confirm for you.
          St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rolexo View Post
            Actually I bought the watch brand new from Hour Glass at Taka, it is m series. I went back there again, and showed me a couple of datejust that does the same thing. They said that some model of datejust is like that. I will post some pics probably later. Thinking bout taking it to RSC.
            Since you bought brand new then I really want to kick you already buy brand new = 100% no worries about it being a fake! If you bought preowned i understand la. Hahaha

It's like that 1...be flexible abit hahaha adapt to the changes

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Brought from an AD,somemore in Singapore...comeon!!But sending it to RSC jus to have a piece of mind than by all means! After all you brought it new,its' cover under the warranty..

Comment

ya lah, dont know wat!!!!!!! So malu now , just worried bout it. Spend so much money scared kena con. Anyway took it to RSC today and they said its nothing, now the new models is like that. Thanks all and Happy new year. will be posting up my collection soon.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X