clarifications on new Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarifications on new Sub

Donoe why my quick replies didnt get reflected into the forum...
    hence i am starting a new thread...

ok i have some new questions...

i) which sports model? - i feel sub will be the most popular...and it looks great with the bubble date...but may i noe what would be the latest series now? Will M series be newer than L series?

ii) half gold or stainless steel? I feel half-gold looks striking (one look and u know it's a rolex) but more exp and less resale value...

iii) chapter ring - i guess if i buy a new watch now, it shd have the chapter ring

iv) bezel colour - total black looks the most classic imo...but not as striking/ distintive as other bezels like green...

v) purchase point - KHH @ People Park Complex seems the best AD for cash sales. But what abt credit card instalment sales? would it be the best as well?

vi) accessories - other than the watch, what other accessories shd i be receiving? rolex box, certificate, rolex green tag, receipt...wat else?

vii) discount - what's the max discount range that i can ask for a sub for cash/ credit card payments?

viii) series- i noted that number series (instead of the rolex model) is always being mentioned in this forum e.g., Rolex LV1234...wat does this mean? Which number series would then be the latest?

thanks all

You post has been approved already.

i) That depends on what you like man...but sub has the classic sporty look. Very nice.Latest is V series,but most of the watches on sale now are still M series. L series was from the 1990s if I am not wrong.

ii) Looks like you are also a gold fan just like me. Yeah I love the half gold submariner...actually anything half gold or solid gold haha

iii) Yes that's right...to a certain extent...coz there maybe some old stocks..hard to say.

iv) Buy what you like

v) if you are talking about CC installment...then I would say all ADs are the same because it's controlled. But for cash it's alittle different case

vi) The Oyster booklet and the booklet of the model of watch u buying. Say submariner you will get a submariner booklet.

vii) depends on your bargaining power and method of payment. CC installment no need to talk it's fixed...but i prefer you to pay cash...it's better la

viii) The numbers? It's the model number wad...like 16610 = submariner

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

you will definitely get a better deal if you pay in CASH!

Comment

you will get a even better deal if you are buddy buddy with SA/SE .... confirm...

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
          you will get a even better deal if you are buddy buddy with SA/SE .... confirm...
          Needless to say hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

So go around your office, friends or relative.. got anyone or knows anyone selling watches or not...

Comment

was shock that they could offer a green sub for 7.5k.I asked for their sub and was quoted 7.8k...greenie cheaper than regular sub now??

Comment

So go around your office, friends or relative.. got anyone or knows anyone selling watches or not...
                just walk in the AD with CASH in your pockets,tell them quote me your best price and i pay in CASH.

Comment

louie... sweeee and steady...

Comment

louie... sweeee and steady...
                    simply becos if they know you got $$$ in the pockets you are ready to pull the trigger!

Comment

yup... money in hand.. always LAO DA...

But FF77.. piece of advice which i got from all the bros in here when i bought my sub... need to do leg work... go to the various ADs and check price .. found one you think reasonable.. then pull the trigger liao...

Remember to post pics....

Comment

can go a few times to the target AD before you buy to build some repport. then on the day of purchase, go there 1 hour before they close. then nego and nego till everyone go back except your SA. You may get some freebies also
                        St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Bro you lagi POWER! Freebies some more!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                            Bro you lagi POWER! Freebies some more!
                            Heard that AD do give out the plastic casing that is used to transport rolexes, then there's the diary, pouches, or maybe even an extra SD toolkit which will come in handy when resizing.
                            St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

My friend 116520 comes with the usual box and manuals + the plastic casing from THG , Think he didn't even ask for it . I forget to ask from my SE for the pastic casing when i bought my 116520 . Haiz........
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                              Cartier Santos 100XL
                              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse