Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Help Needed for Watches Movement

Hi Guys

I just got my 1st omega day date. I sent in for verification today, and was told everything is geninue. But then they told me my watch is dead and needs servicing. Hmmm what does it means? Cos i took back my watch and then cannot move liao.

I have been shaking it for the last half an hour can cant seem to get it to move. Auto watch dead? Means what o? If i put this in watch winder can move a not, cos i thinking of seeking help from bro here to help to wind watch.

Pls help me...

Bro, how old is the watch? Sounds like it's time to service the watch
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

2yr plus nia leh, i was damn happy leh... but then before i send it in it was ok leh... They told me forcing it to run will damage internally. i buy 2nd hand de...

Comment

Before verification the watch was ok? After verification not moving ah?
        Submariner 14060
        Breitling Colt Auto II
        Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
        Bell & Ross BR03-92
        MM20

Comment

ya lor... i ask them, then they tell me cos watch is dead ler, just nice maybe can last until they open... wah a bit like kena con by them leh...

Comment

Originally posted by acertey View Post
            ya lor... i ask them, then they tell me cos watch is dead ler, just nice maybe can last until they open... wah a bit like kena con by them leh...
            Wah... That's bad. Where did you get the watch? Got box and papers? Perhaps can PM me?

Comment

yes i got box and papers, bought it 2nd hand from a seller... i did the check at this JW leh

Comment

yes i got box and papers, bought it 2nd hand from a seller... i did the check at this JW leh
                oh dear... 2yrs plus and past warranty period liao... that's goona breed bad reputation i believe...

Comment

ya lor... seems to me like the only way is to do servicing...

Comment

So watz te fault nw? Te secondhand shop or te service one.. ie JW?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

dun know leh, not buy from shop. from a person, JW i would think lor... but then they act blur what can do? Who believe an Omega broke down 2yrs+?

Comment

think i sent to omega for servicing lah, scared kena carrot nia... Anyone knows roughly how much?

Comment

Think u shld. Call n check. Gd luck!
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

think i sent to omega for servicing lah, scared kena carrot nia... Anyone knows roughly how much?
                            Go to Omega. And go there kpkb and make a big wooha. The watch is not supposed to have this problem since it's only 2yrs old. See what Omega says

Comment

there is alot of speculation going to be what happened.

if the watch was working, then when u brought it to JW and stopped moving. you should probably ask them what happened. what caused the watch to move. at least professional, they should advise you.

if it is a automatic watch, for it not to move is pretty serious. i aint not watch maker to comment on such. putting it on a winder wont help if you have attempted to revive the watch by shaking it.

what i would probably do now is bring it to omega service centre. do you still have the receipt from JW? if have, bring it together and tell them what happened. see what does the omega service centre has to say about it.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X