Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Tutima Nato Chronograph with black PVD / Cerakote coating

Hi all -

pls help keep an eye out for this one of a kind Tutima that was stolen between Singapore and Arizona. It arrived with the watch stolen but the package taped back up.

It has a unique cerakote coating (like PVD) while the standard model is beadblasted steel.

Drop me a PM or sms me at 9 seven six 0 four nine 4 4 if you have any leads.

Thanks all.

Eugene
    Lusts:

Noted. Will keep a look-out. Sorry to learn about the loss..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

reference to the pic below, can you advise accordingly

Originally posted by jellytots View Post
      Hi all -

pls help keep an eye out for this one of a kind Tutima that was stolen between Singapore and Arizona. It arrived with the watch stolen but the package taped back up.

It has a unique cerakote coating (like PVD) while the standard model is beadblasted steel.

Drop me a PM or sms me at 9 seven six 0 four nine 4 4 if you have any leads.

Thanks all.

Eugene
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi guys, thanks for helping to keep a lookout - the buyer and I've posted on several forums already to inform as many as we can. Hopefully the scumbag can never sell it for a good price...

The serial number is 796 35229 or 798 35229 based on an old seller's pic.

Re the blue hue - it's actually from reflection from my comp screen when i was taking the photo. The actual colour is black like PVD.

Eugene
        Lusts:

Comment

Bro. You using normal registered mail? For expensive watches, I will normally use courier and also insured. Sorry for your lost.

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. Sorry for your loss and hope you'll get it back soon :/
            "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys - I used EMS Speedpost - had sent lots of watches overseas the same way without problems...courier is always an option, but is prohibitively expensive, and this tutima had a very heavy wooden outerbox - EMS alone was already $98 - couldn't get insurance cos Singpost don't cover jewelry and watches...

Sigh...hard lessons learnt...I need to put a disclaimer next time i sell to overseas, that seller must pay for all insurance and shipping by full courier like DHL, etc...otherwise no responsibility once it leaves my hands...
              Lusts:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X