Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Seiko for ladies

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting a Grand Seiko for my wife and noticed that the ladies range (STGFxxx range) doesn't seem popular here, probably because it's quartz. In fact, the Sin AD told me that they have never brought them in before and it's not really available locally.

So I'm hoping some of the more experienced Grand Seiko fans can advise?
    Is there any particular reason for the disinterest?
    Value compared to other Swiss quartz ladies brands? GS ladies is in the range of 3-4kSGD..
    Any other pros n cons?

Do appreciate any advise as I'm quite new to this.
    Thks, Casey

i may not advice GS for ladies, for the price i believe ladies would prefer quartz cartier rather GS, or at least omega or longines which is more recognizable. GS for me is to appreciate the fine watch and movement making, certain quartz GS model i do love to have but after second thought, why pay more for quartz since there are many nice looking quartz out there at similar price

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when we are talking about the GS, we are talking about its Spring Drive technology, it's high beat movement and of course it's attention to detail.

If you are picking a quartz GS, you are only looking at its attention to detail, in which I think there are other brands that would satisfy that criteria within that price range
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. Will probably rethink the decision.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X