Gordon Ramsay at newton food centre this sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordon Ramsay at newton food centre this sunday

After eight days of intensive voting and over 2.5 million votes, Singapore has chosen it's favourite hawkers to challenge Gordon Ramsay at the SingTel Hawker Heroes Challenge.

Mr Ang Kiam Meng from Jumbo Seafood, Mdm Foo Kui Lian from Tian Tian Chicken Rice and Mr Ryan Koh from 328 Katong Laksa will go up against the celebrity chef.

Over the course of 2 days, from July 5-6, Chef Ramsay will spend time with each of the three hawkers to learn their signature dishes.

The Michelin star chef will then put his own flavours into the dishes and go against the chosen three at the final showdown event held at Newton Food Centre on Sunday, July 7.

The event will be open to members of the public, who will be able to sample the dishes prepared by the local hawkers and Chef Ramsay and vote for their preferred version.

Event: SingTel Hawker Heroes
    Date/Time: Sunday, 7 July 2013. From 1800hr
    Venue: Newton Food Centre
    500 Clemenceau Avenue North Singapore 229495
    Details: Non-ticketed event, open to the public free of charge. 1000 servings are available on a first-come-first-served basis.

credit from asia-one.

Seriously ... wher is bakuteh ?? this 3 stores is over-rated. I dun like the tian tian chicken rice. 328 laksa so so .. and jumbo chilli crab is not hawker food....

wife's a big fan of ramsay...! i had been influenced... Hell's Kitchen, Hotel Hell, Masterchef... Hell's kitchen's the best.. if only can watch the uncensored versions...

for that reason... i'm not considering switching MIO to Starhub... until probably when Starhub is back to screening BPL & F1... MIO's other programs sucks big time...!

for this hawker hero challenge... MIO wins...!

Comment

Originally posted by kel12 View Post
      wife's a big fan of ramsay...! i had been influenced... Hell's Kitchen, Hotel Hell, Masterchef... Hell's kitchen's the best.. if only can watch the uncensored versions...

for that reason... i'm not considering switching MIO to Starhub... until probably when Starhub is back to screening BPL & F1... MIO's other programs sucks big time...!

for this hawker hero challenge... MIO wins...!
      chk out US version kitchen nightmare!

Comment

Sounds exciting ,thinking of going this Sunday.

Comment

Hail Singapore food culture! the best food is serve at the hawker. you can't get more shiok than that
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Think ramsay gonna win?

Comment

Tian Tian isnt even that nice. Jumbo also. 328 for katong laksa I still can agree. Saw the crowd there, not too bad a turn out. Who won by the way?

Comment

IIRC Ramsay only managed a win for the chilli crab and lost the other two.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X