Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot resist.... Black Sumo.... mine now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot resist.... Black Sumo.... mine now...

Been eyeing on this Black Sumo when i bought SKX007 but it was too expensive for brand new.....so .....chance on it in this Seiko Garage forum for a forumer bro who bought it for only a week...and snap it up just now....

http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/lo...53344782701757

Comparing it next to my SKX007 side by side...

Size wise is it slightly bigger than the SKX007 but weight wise it is HEAVY on my wrist. Hope the timing will be spot on just like the SKX007 which i bought last week.

Congrats on the new purchase. Hate to rain on your parade but I think the 007 looks better.

Comment

Handsome SUMO you got there
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

nice sumo bro wear it in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by orangerotor View Post
          Congrats on the new purchase. Hate to rain on your parade but I think the 007 looks better.
          Hope I will hold on to these 2 and not flip at all........hmmmmmm

Comment

Wow that sumo looks good

Comment

Been wearing my Blumo for a couple of days, and I am loving it! :P (can't post pictures until I have more posts). Thanks threeemperor!

Comment

Originally posted by germy_wermy View Post
                Been wearing my Blumo for a couple of days, and I am loving it! :P (can't post pictures until I have more posts). Thanks threeemperor!
                Hahaha, this is my first time hearing the blue sumo being called a 'blumo'

Comment

I have a blumo too. Its a lot of watch for the money

Comment

nice!

i have a orange sumo. am now eyeing for a blumo too. missed out on some good deals in the garage recently - was procrastinating and am now regretting! LOL.
                    I don't need another watch.

Comment

i am getting a orange sumo for sure, anyone knows what's the max that i should pay for a sumo brand new?

Comment

Sumo is truly a fantastic watch for that price. Quality wise. Nothing comes close. If it comes with a sapphire crystal. That's it. It's the ultimate.

Comment

it doesn't matter lah if there's sapphire crystal anot, sometimes its the design that draws you in.

i just go the black sumo as well, i guess the wrist time will be alott...

Comment

hwaa, I don't wear my other watches anymore, except for my G-Shock at home. My Blumo just gobbled up all my wrist time... Enjoy!

Comment

thanks, abit like thinking why i didnt grab the blue though. it was a rare opportunity that when i arrived at the shop i was given the black and blue to choose from, the blue is nice and unique. i went for the more classic black for long term wearing purposes, the blue got snapped up 10mins after i left.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X