Joel Robuchon at RWS/Jamie's Italian at Vivocity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Robuchon at RWS/Jamie's Italian at Vivocity

these two famous restaurants with ang moh celeb chefs opened at the south of sg not too long ago...

heard 1 meal at joel robuchon is $5xx? lol.
    while a meal at jamie's would cost $2x in comparison...but jamie's known to be crowded

any comments?
    Opportunities come once

Not worth the queue at Jamie's ..pretty disappointed with the overall food . Chicken served was not even cooked properly and had to go back to the kitchen . Guess it was still new and the chefs not trained properly yet ...Opp poulet better choice imo ..lol .

Comment

Agreed! So fed up with the q and went opp to Poulet. Their chicken is pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by kk83 View Post
        Not worth the queue at Jamie's ..pretty disappointed with the overall food . Chicken served was not even cooked properly and had to go back to the kitchen . Guess it was still new and the chefs not trained properly yet ...Opp poulet better choice imo ..lol .
        agree on the food...but Jamie's service is good. we're given priority cos of kids
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
          agree on the food...but Jamie's service is good. we're given priority cos of kids
          I agree on the service top notch given but the food was really disappointing .
          Wouldnt go back again ...for the kinda of food , there is this cafe at the opp firehse station near bukit timah/bukit batok . The food and service tops !

Comment

Disappointed with Jamie's Singapore, Jamie's Sydney is so much better food wise

Comment

Jamie's Italian Singapore is a long way out as compared to his other establishment. I believe it is the lack of good chefs in the kitchen. Whereas Joel Robuchon's executive chef is way more reputable and probably more suited for the job as compared to Jamie's Singapore.

Comment

I have tried jamie's food so so. below my expectation for a celebrity chef.... The wait is a killer too.

Comment

Jamie's Italian was so totally not worth it when I visited 3 weeks ago... quite honestly, for that price point... it is bad... very bad

Comment

Le atelier de Joel robuchon in Hong Kong lunch set only 600hkd....hw much in sg?

Comment

Originally posted by SantanaDelBono View Post
                      Le atelier de Joel robuchon in Hong Kong lunch set only 600hkd....hw much in sg?
                      The one in HKG where you they have bar counter seats overlooking the kitchen area?

The weekend lunch menu for Singapore though ranges from S$55 - S$138++..

Comment

Seems like review for Jamie's italian is quite bad, was quite interested to try when i was having dinner last nite at poulet vivocity

Comment

Joel Robuchon is good! If I am not wrong their most expensive menu is $300? Not $500 lah...
                          I took the 4 course dinner earlier this year about $100.
                          The bread at the restaurant was excellent and you could keep asking for more. But after the 2nd time i felt paiseh already lah.
                          Then they have chocolates for you to eat with your coffee also. But that one got limit.

The only grouse about the restaurant, is if you not familiar with RWS then you will have to search high and low for the restaurant. Then some more no aircon when you looking for the restaurant.

If you have the opportunity, should go and try! The setting in the restaurant is very romantic.

Comment

Joel Robuchon is worth your penny and a good place to impress your date.
                            I have my reservation for jamie's Italian.... (Nonethelss, go with a lower expectation and you won't felt that disappointed after your meal). Too rave about.
                            Him:
                            116520 V series/ 16750 M series /Franck Muller GPC (Red Ergal)/ Nubeo Black Jellyfish (Orange)/ Chopard Mille Miglia 2005 LTD ED/ Tudor Hydronaut II/ Tag Heuer Kirium/ Tag Heuer Formula 1/ Longines 36184566/ Tissot PRS 200 (Michael Owen LTD ED)/ Louis Erard Asymmetric/ Orient

Her:
                            AP Ladies Royal Oak 2140/ 178240 Z series/ Chopard Happy Black Valentine LTD ED/ Chopard Be Mad LTD ED/ Omega Speedmaster/ Bvlgari Carbon Gold (Moscow) LTD ED/ Tag Heuer Link/ Locman Tenderheart/ B & M

Comment

Jamie's is so mehhhhhh.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X