No announcement yet.

[New Release]- [ORIENT]- BAMBINO 2013!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Release]- [ORIENT]- BAMBINO 2013!

I believe most of you, who're members of other forums as well, should have seen the video clip of the new BAMBINO release. Yes... it may be currently available in America where the video clip was made. Now, it's available in SG!

The picture may tell you something, or what to look for from the watch, but there are more i found after a closer feel in person @ Mustafa!
    The RoseGold hands and indices on silk white dial with SS case and dark brown strap variant you see on the picture is priced @ 230approx. The picture may show the dial as flat, but not really so! The Roman indices are placed on the slant side of the dial, that with the curvy glass, it makes the whole dial looks more "stereo"! When viewed directly on the dial, we can see the slant part, hence, it gives a wrong impression that the dial looks very cramp. But when you tilt to another angle, the distance of the indices away from the center looks more moderate.
    To those who are hunting for vintage looking piece, the crown, the dial, the hands(although a little slimmer than the previous Bambino) sure will capture your attention. However, the only thing that bugs me are the indices...a little too broad and sleek, too modern. If they're a little slimmer... more classic.

There are another 2 variants. Priced close to 250. Both with steel mesh straps, that doesn't feels too cheap or rough. Quite good quality. Silk White dial comes with Chrome Silver Indices and polished blue hands. Black dial comes with Chrome Silver indices with chrome silver hands.

Gorgeous watch. Gonna pair it with my black Bambino.

Comment

Really classy looking piece. Is the crown signed?

Comment

yes... but not very fine/clear with SS crown.
        If RG, can see something...

too bad... for the moment dun have...

Comment

Ah that's a step up from the previous which didn't have a signed crown right?

Comment

Well it would have been better if they hadn't included "water resist" and brought down "automatic" to replace it.

Comment

just wondering... how many variants are there?

系东方表美国网站只见到六款。。。
              From the ORIENT U.S site, i saw six variants...

电镀玫瑰金表壳,时标,时,分,秒针, 黑表盘,黑皮带
              Rose Gold case, indices, hands, Black dial with Black strap

(星嘉坡市场,仲未推出- not yet released)

电镀黄金表壳,时标,时,分,秒针,丝白表盘,深褐皮带
              Yellow Gold case, indices, hands, Silk White dial with Dark Brown strap

(星嘉坡市场,已经推出- now available)

不锈钢表壳,Chrome时标,Polished Blue 时,分,秒针,经典肉黄表盘,深褐皮带
              SS case, Chrome indices, Polished Blue hands, vintage Cream Beige dial, Dark Brown strap

(星嘉坡市场,已经推出)

不锈钢表壳,玫瑰金时标,时,分,秒针,丝白表盘,深褐皮带
              SS case, RG indices and hands, vintage Cream Beige dial, Dark Brown strap

(星嘉坡市场,已经推出)

不锈钢表壳,Chrome时标,Polished Blue 时,分,秒针,丝白表盘,不锈钢mesh strap
              SS case, Chrome indices, Polished Blue hands, silk white dial, SS mesh strap

(星嘉坡市场,已经推出)

不锈钢表壳,Chrome时标,时,分,秒针,黑表盘,不锈钢mesh strap
              SS case, Chrome indices and hands, black dial, SS mesh strap

(星嘉坡市场,已经推出)

Comment

Looks a bit like IWC Portofino.

Comment

i kind of like the 3rd design from the top down, beige dial and blue hands. thanks for the pic ED. hope to see them in person soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                    i kind of like the 3rd design from the top down, beige dial and blue hands....
                    Well... you can see it in person anytime in the 24hrs joint!(if you're not clubbing in the night i mean... ) And that will cost you 4 blue bills and 3 red notes roughly...

Comment

Super beautiful sei!!!

Comment

I wanted to get the Bambino (prev gen) for quite a few months, but didn't manage to visit an Orient dealer for a while so was caught up with online reviews and pics. I would say this watch looks really good in pictures and reviews were quite glowing also.

But when I finally got to hold it, I wasn't very thrilled because the build quality was so-so and it looked very light and 'plastic'. Think someday I will go down and give it another chance.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith View Post
                          ...But when I finally got to hold it, I wasn't very thrilled because the build quality was so-so and it looked very light and 'plastic'...
                          I had such an impression also initially... that's why it was strike off my Xmas shopping list last year when the Bambinos 1 was released around that time. But 6 months later, when I handled the Blackdial/RG case one... I set my mind to go for it eventually. The plastic-ky look falls on the crystal glass, which is not totally dome, just curve @ the circumference.

Comment

One of my watch collection, price really good bargain and the design truly classic.

Comment

I ha've the white face with metal bracelet.and althought it's lesser in quality due price,fact. I love it.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X