Car Enthusiast thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Bro.. u kidding me?? Buying car, the price only depreciates... It will never hold the value.. buying watches.. the value don't depreciate that fast..

And if you are lucky, u may recoupe your original price + a handsome profit
    I agree...car value depreciate like duno wad. Last thing I am going to do is to sell watches to fund for a car

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
    hi wolfeyes, if u r seriously considering getting the merc e class...pls wait till 2009, cos a new complete model is coming next yr.
    That I agree...the current model has been out for quite long already.And I have to say..it's really nice,hope the new 1 is better. I really love the S class..damn chio...and expensive

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

me eyeing the C-class...

any reports on the car handling of the e-class?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        I agree...car value depreciate like duno wad. Last thing I am going to do is to sell watches to fund for a car

That I agree...the current model has been out for quite long already.And I have to say..it's really nice,hope the new 1 is better. I really love the S class..damn chio...and expensive
        yah yah..they sent me the brochure for "S" class and it's really stunning...

one thing is that am not sure how they got my office address to mail me the brochure...i've not been to any benz showroom...just basically got my information from car mag...can't be credit card cos database is proprietary and confidential...

of course, i also got calls from china people...i hung up immediately...also dunno how they got my mobile number??

just to share with u guys something...recently, my credit card was compromised..someone used it to trade in fforex.com...luckily, the card company called me and i'm required to sign a letter of dispute...now pending investigation and their advice...also dunno how my card ended up being compromised when all along it's in my wallet??

sigh....scary isn't it?

james
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
          yah yah..they sent me the brochure for "S" class and it's really stunning...

one thing is that am not sure how they got my office address to mail me the brochure...i've not been to any benz showroom...just basically got my information from car mag...can't be credit card cos database is proprietary and confidential...

of course, i also got calls from china people...i hung up immediately...also dunno how they got my mobile number??

just to share with u guys something...recently, my credit card was compromised..someone used it to trade in fforex.com...luckily, the card company called me and i'm required to sign a letter of dispute...now pending investigation and their advice...also dunno how my card ended up being compromised when all along it's in my wallet??

sigh....scary isn't it?

james
          I agree...funny how those ppl get our phone numbers..

Wah...u heng sia..otherwise ur money dunno wad happen already

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post

sigh....scary isn't it?

james

check your slip when u sign with cc. some company print out the full sets of cc number + name + expiry date.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

aiyo i'm nt saying cannot la. jus tot its a big topic. if got mre pple discuss then can create new post lor. otherwise te kopitalk becomes congested
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                me eyeing the C-class...

any reports on the car handling of the e-class?
                my wife wnt for a test drv .. she dont like the C class... mainly cos of the jerky low spd..

S class.. wow tht's nice...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                  my wife wnt for a test drv .. she dont like the C class... mainly cos of the jerky low spd..

S class.. wow tht's nice...
                  Yeah nice...but the price not that nice

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Yeah nice...but the price not that nice
                    the only thing dont like, gear change no longer at center console but at steering column

Comment

how abt consider Audi??? If i were to have a choice between Merz, BMW or Audi, its Audi definitely...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

how abt consider Audi??? If i were to have a choice between Merz, BMW or Audi, its Audi definitely...
                        if i got lotsa $$$ to spare, i think i will consider this lux 4-dr ( current preference, couple of yrs dn the rd dunno )..

another, will consider lexus ....

merc too tow kay, bmw too common, Audi dont like the shape of their 4dr ( but their new R8 damn Chio ).

Comment

pet... faster buy.. then can ferry us in this...
                          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Ahh....these days the Lexus designs are getting better and better man. Love the IS and GS!

Comment

hahah PET.. guess what.. My friend bought his Maserati GranTurismo and it broke down WITHIN 1month.. he damn paiseh cos kana tow-ed to AD sia...

All of us suan him until he buay tahan... Best part was he was driving a BMW before changing to the Maserati and his wife also cho cho him saying that with the BMW, at least it never broke down throughout the 3 yrs ownership of the car..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

hahah PET.. guess what.. My friend bought his Maserati GranTurismo and it broke down WITHIN 1month.. he damn paiseh cos kana tow-ed to AD sia...

All of us suan him until he buay tahan... Best part was he was driving a BMW before changing to the Maserati and his wife also cho cho him saying that with the BMW, at least it never broke down throughout the 3 yrs ownership of the car..
                                Maserati... WHOOO HOOOO

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X