Dievas Avant Garde Prototype - 17 Times tougher than SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dievas Avant Garde Prototype - 17 Times tougher than SS

Dievas Avant Garde Prototype(AGP) is the latest addition to the Dievas range of mechanical watches.

Dievas AGP is a top of the range watch with high tech watch manufacturing and finishing. Limited to only 50 pieces worldwide, Dievas AGP is highly sought after by collectors and gives a new meaning to the word Limited Edition. Each watch is individually engraved on the caseback with its unique serial number by our watchmaker after the completion of each and every watch. And because of that every watch is unique.

Dievas AGP's case, crown, tube, lugs, screws and buckle is treated by Plasma Assisted Chemical Vapour Deposition(PACVD) with a special material called Diamond Like Carbon(DLC). This special treatment is done specially for Dievas by a German company who specialize in the treatment for Formula One cars. The PACVD-DLC treated Dievas AGP has a hardness of 2400 Vickers (tested according to the ISO 14577 / DIN 50 359 Standards) which is about 17 times the hardness of 316L stainless steel which is 140 Vickers....

And Gong Xi Fa Cai

Warmest Regards
    Anders

ANother panerai wanna-be!

Comment

Oh but u must know that this is based on the pre richmont group panerai which was owned by rolex...

it doesnt say panerai on the dial, not quite a wannabe... may be better than the current day pam...some of which are rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
        Oh but u must know that this is based on the pre richmont group panerai which was owned by rolex...

it doesnt say panerai on the dial, not quite a wannabe... may be better than the current day pam...some of which are rubbish

If there is 'panerai' on the watch, it will be a replica not a wanna-be.

It is pretty clear cut that they are trying to imitate Panerai with the wooden box and so on. The presentation and the case reminds you of radiomir, doesn't it?

Comment

Thank You for the feedback.

It was never our intention to be a wannabe or whatever you call it.

Our design inspiration comes from vintage frogmen and kampschwimmer watches made in the 1930s. That is why we went with vintaged yellowish lume and acylic crystals among others.

And our new AGP models are model after the early prototypes. And we further improved it by adding new technology and innovation into the watch.

And on the box, there are so many manufacturers who are using the same layout. Some that is off my head is Glycine, Cartier, Schaumburg and etc.....

I guess we are just as wannabe as the now Richemont Panerai.

Best
          Anders
          Last edited by anders213; 06-02-08, 09:04 AM.

Comment

i think it looks pretty nice. case may resemble a panny but dial is definitely special. nice.
            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
            What's NEXT?

Comment

pity no date
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by anders213 View Post

Our design inspiration comes from vintage frogmen and kampschwimmer watches made in the 1930s. That is why we went with vintaged yellowish lume and acylic crystals among others.

And our new AGP models are model after the early prototypes. And we further improved it by adding new technology and innovation into the watch.

And on the box, there are so many manufacturers who are using the same layout. Some that is off my head is Glycine, Cartier, Schaumburg and etc.....

Best
                Anders

It is still a nice watch i must say

Comment

I'll buy if it can be cheaper.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The majority of the price goes to the special treatment to the case. And its a very expensive process as its done in Germany who in turn does it for F1 cars and others.

I rekon ours is the cheapest in the market when it comes to this sort of treatment. Comparing it to Tegiment and Icehardening.

Just for comparison sake in terms of hardness:

Damasko: 700 vickers
                    Tegiment: 1400 vickers
                    Sapphire: 2000 vickers
                    Dievas AGP: 2400 vickers

If you can come to our boutique, I can demonstrate to you scratching the watch with a key and you can judge for yourself if its worth the money.

And for Dievas AGP, the entire watch(case, lugs, screws, crown, stem and buckle) is all treated. Not like others who do it to their case only.

Best
                    Anders

Comment

Some CNY sunny sky picture of the Dievas AGP.

Comment

Originally posted by anders213 View Post

Best
                        Anders
                        Hmm...you seem like the owner of the brand?

Hmm...I have been to your site before...but just cant rmb who gave me the link to it...

Anyway is that watch for sale?
                        Last edited by Darkangel; 09-02-08, 06:48 PM.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          Hmm...you seem like the owner of the brand?

Hmm...I have been to your site before...but just cant rmb who gave me the link to it...

Anyway is that watch for sale?
                          http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=913
                          1675/16610/116234/78240
                          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                          Hublot BB ASF
                          PAM 104J
                          Sinn 903 H2
                          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                            Ahhh...I see...no wonder

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yes we are.

First batch of 10 pieces are sold since we launched it 1 week ago.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X