Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[111114 Refreshed]-[ORIENT]- Watches do age along with MEN... Cosmetically that is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [111114 Refreshed]-[ORIENT]- Watches do age along with MEN... Cosmetically that is...

è®°å¾—ä¸€å¹´å‰æ—¢åŒåä¸€ï¼Œå…‰æ£èŠ‚ï¼Œå°å¼Ÿå… ¥ä½ä¾ä¸¤åªä¸œæ–¹è¡¨ã€‚。。
    Remember in the "blokes festival" last year 11/11, i had bought in these 2 ORIENTs...

http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/1...ghlight=111113
    æœ€åŽæœ‰æè¿‡ï¼Œå¦‚æžœåšä¸ªâ€œå˜è„¸â€æ‰‹æœ¯ï¼ Œä¼šç‚¹æ ·å’§ï¼Ÿ
    And I did mentioned in the end, that if i put these 2 watches to go through "FACE/OFF" cosmetic surgery, what will the result eventually look like?

è¿™ä¸€æ—¥å°±ç‰¹ç™»æ”¾å·¥ä¹‹åŽï¼Œå³åˆ»èµ¶åŽ»æ•´è¡ ¨å¸ˆå‚…æžœåº¦æ¾å¸ˆå‚…â€œå¼€åˆ€â€åšä¸ªâ€œå˜è„¸æ ‰‹æœ¯â€ã€‚
    On this 11/11, immediately after knock off from office, I rushed off to meet the "shifu" specifically to get him proceed with the "FACE/OFF" surgical procedure.

å¼€å§‹ä»²æœªéƒâ€œåˆ€â€ä¹‹æ—¶ï¼Œæˆ‘æƒ³æ”¹æˆ‘åªè¡ ¨åŒç½‘上流传既改款唔一样。就大胆同师傅倾下是否可以将2012å¹´ 款大针移植到2013年款表盘上。。。
    Before proceeding with the "surgery", I had an idea in mind and boldly ask the watchmaker if he can move the big broad hands from the 2012 Bambino and attach to the 2013 Bambino dial such that after the modding, it won't look identically the same as other modifications which can be seen in the net...

æ˜¾ç„¶çš„ï¼Œç¬¬ä¸€è½®å°è¯•å½“ç„¶ç³»å¤±è´¥ã€‚æ­£é ¢ç‡ï¼Œè™½ç„¶å¤§é’ˆåŒçŽ«ç‘°çº¢å£³ç›¸è¡¬ï¼Œå´å¤§å ¤§æŽ©ç›–时标既存在。
    Obviously, the first round of attempt failed. When we look straight onto the watch, the broad sword style hour and minute hands blends well with the loud case, but it also masked the presence of the slimmer indices.

最后,为佐平衡表盘样貌,就用番2013年款既纤细时,分针啦 。。。
    Eventually, to get back the balance look of the dial, slim and thin hours and minutes hands had to put back in place...

ä¾ä¸ªç³»æˆ‘ç¬¬ä¸€æ¬¡æ”¹è¡¨ï¼Œè™½ç„¶å¤§èƒ†å°è¯•å® £å‘Šå¤±è´¥ã€‚。。最终都系无计,跟风啦。。。
    This was my first attempt in the modding game. Have to call it a failure, even though it was my first bold attempt... No choice eventually, have to follow the others...

换个壳之后,原黎既表是否一只年轻Dï ¼Œä¸€åªæˆç†ŸD咧?
    So... after the "surgery", does the original young looked much more mature now, while the older one look a bit more younger now?

å°å¼Ÿå””ä¼šæ”¾å¼ƒæ—¢ã€‚ã€‚ã€‚å…­ä¸ªæœˆä¹‹åŽå†æˆ ˜æž„思!
    Well, i will not give up easily...i shall take another 6mths to concept another idea again!

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X