Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seiko Tuna Crystal Replacement

Hi bros,
    May I enquire where can I get he hardlex crystal of my Tuna replaced? Looking to upgrade to sapphire and best if no need to wait.
    Thanks in advance!

sapphire has to contact either Jake B from Dagaz watch or Harold from yobokies.

Both are located in hongkong and after purchasing, you have to bring to a watchmaker to help you replace it.

Comment

Ah....how about Hardlex crystal? Checked with Thong Sia, need to put the watch there for a week....

Comment

why not just buy the crystal from TS and bring it to a 3rd party watch repair shop for same day replacement?
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Thats what I am thinking of bro....however most shops that I check require you to leave your watch there for at least 3 days...may I know which shop can do on the spot or same day collection? Thanks in advance

Comment

if you go to K2 at the right time, i think mr goh may be able to help you if you're lucky.

it's not a 15 minute job like on a rolex because of the way the case/crystal is designed.

you might want to consider replacing the battery at the same time if your watch is a few years old.
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X